Implanted Monday 6/26

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: Implanted Monday 6/26

Postby sliphill » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Tybeeman wrote:Thanks Radio

End of day 5 I am getting good at this Family Feud game. If anyone needs a lawyer in Georgia I think I know them all personal from all the TV ads. I guess day 6 will be laying down and icing. Beginning to wish I had a dryer to fix. So off pain medicine, antibiotics, stool softener and anti-inflammatories. Just Motrin. Anyone have advice on this sore nutsack? Put some antibiotic cream on it tonight feels a little better

Tybee, that was what bothered me most, and it was the worst when I woke up. My sack was rejecting the idea of another resident. Sometime in the second week, maybe towards the end, it stopped. My advice, ditch the Motrin, and take something stronger. I see no reason to suffer, especially after only 5 days. I got my script of hydrocodone refilled twice. They did the trick. I took them for two weeks. I don't need them now, have no desire for them. But hell, that's what they're for.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:39 pm

sliphill wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:Thanks Radio

End of day 5 I am getting good at this Family Feud game. If anyone needs a lawyer in Georgia I think I know them all personal from all the TV ads. I guess day 6 will be laying down and icing. Beginning to wish I had a dryer to fix. So off pain medicine, antibiotics, stool softener and anti-inflammatories. Just Motrin. Anyone have advice on this sore nutsack? Put some antibiotic cream on it tonight feels a little better

Tybee, that was what bothered me most, and it was the worst when I woke up. My sack was rejecting the idea of another resident. Sometime in the second week, maybe towards the end, it stopped. My advice, ditch the Motrin, and take something stronger. I see no reason to suffer, especially after only 5 days. I got my script of hydrocodone refilled twice. They did the trick. I took them for two weeks. I don't need them now, have no desire for them. But hell, that's what they're for.

I am fine with Motrin. Just in the afternoon it rubbing on my thigh
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:48 pm

Tybee
Glad to hear things are good. I too went with the advil. More discomfort than pain. I can honestly tell you dont push it though. Catch up on some TV. Take naps. Stay off your feet & ice. I used bag of frozen peas. Seems to wrap around your package better & sooths more evenly. Rest up !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Day 6 Another day of laying and icing. I really felt better today and almost went out for a while but figure for what. I have to be at a Monday morning meeting that I felt I could have gone to today if I had to, so I should be able to do it Monday with no problem. Try to get back in bed Monday afternoon then I will have the 4th to heal even more. Cant believe its been almost a week. Bad thoughts out my head I am feeling great about my decision.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Tybeeman wrote:Day 6 Another day of laying and icing. I really felt better today and almost went out for a while but figure for what. I have to be at a Monday morning meeting that I felt I could have gone to today if I had to, so I should be able to do it Monday with no problem. Try to get back in bed Monday afternoon then I will have the 4th to heal even more. Cant believe its been almost a week. Bad thoughts out my head I am feeling great about my decision.

Glad that your feeling better and that the bad thoughts are gone. I am guessing that a lot of us go through that. Just keeps getting better from here. Woke up in a little pain early this morning. Popped a few ibuprofen, and when it kicked in went back to sleep. That was strange, hadn't really felt any pain all week.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Waiting to join the just implanted group for second time. First one is failing, working through getting all the paperwork and other things in place to schedule a revision.

Yes, I am looking forward to getting it redone. Wish it hadn't worn out in only 4.5 years.

Continued good luck and progress on your healing.
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Day 7. I really felt good today, probably could have gone out for a while but figured I will be doing that tomorrow. Swelling is down o almost nothing just my sack is raw and sore Cant believe tomorrow is day 8 but I will going to work for a little while behind a desk.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Tybeeman wrote:Day 7. I really felt good today, probably could have gone out for a while but figured I will be doing that tomorrow. Swelling is down o almost nothing just my sack is raw and sore Cant believe tomorrow is day 8 but I will going to work for a little while behind a desk.

Great, you're coming along just fine?
Ed (sliphill) 68

DrBlick

Postby DrBlick » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:15 pm

nudist wrote:Dr Blick
a lot of people on here seem to stay overnight in the hospital. my dr. seemed to think I would leave a few hours after surgery. is that realistic?

The majority of Penile Implant surgeries I do are 30-40 minute outpatient procedures, meaning that they are good to go home the same day.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:43 am

Ok I went to the doctor yesterday and have a few problems. First one of my sutures broke. Said it was ok, but no way he was activating it. Second, I have a yeast infection in my scrotum. No wonder it has been burning. I got a prescription to take 7 days. Have not heard that one on here yet. I go back in 2 week.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Return to “Implants”