25 years old Should i have an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: 25 years old Should i have an implant?

Postby alibaba » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:05 am

robnine, Long long time since I've heard the name Thunders Place. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

robnine

Postby robnine » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Hey Alibaba, I was going to reveal my T-P name, and can't really think of a good reason not to. . . . . . .

It's still alive and well.

I have posted about my implant there, but it's not the primary interest of those guys. . . .

So if you are still a member, you can find my post there, cos there aren't too many about Implants

R
AMS 700 Implant 2015 Sydney Australia Dr L Carlo Yuen, and team incl Prof Stricker. Excellent. It changed my life... . . .Stopped working in 2020. Ripped both sides. Complete revision, 22 cm cylinders Nov 9. 2021. Prof Stricker

francisco

Postby francisco » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Ey guys, about the questions 21) Does flexing bulbocavernouse muscle (the one that moves your penis up when you flex) feels same after implant? could yo please explain it a little more? I think I don´t quick understand

cheers
Male 26 years old, From Bs. As. Suffering from ED since April '17.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:25 pm

francisco wrote:Ey guys, about the questions 21) Does flexing bulbocavernouse muscle (the one that moves your penis up when you flex) feels same after implant? could yo please explain it a little more? I think I don´t quick understand

cheers

Well, right now, mine does BUT you can't make decisions based on what happens to other members. There are so many variables. :)

Larry

francisco

Postby francisco » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
francisco wrote:Ey guys, about the questions 21) Does flexing bulbocavernouse muscle (the one that moves your penis up when you flex) feels same after implant? could yo please explain it a little more? I think I don´t quick understand

cheers

Well, right now, mine does BUT you can't make decisions based on what happens to other members. There are so many variables. :)

Larry

You´re right Larry, I just was curious if it is a normal issue, due to the proccedure, or a particular response in each case.

(my english is getting worse, holly fuck! XD

Cheers!

Francisco
Male 26 years old, From Bs. As. Suffering from ED since April '17.

Return to “Implants”