OK I am scheduled

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: OK I am scheduled

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 am

Tybeeman wrote:10 inches? I am not running in the Kentucky Derby I will be happy with a half a dozen.

Oh shit you are funny... can I ask you, what was it that made you decide on the Titan over the AMS. I originally had the AMS and the Dr. recommends that one, I am just still wondering what's best for me.

Larry

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:27 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:10 inches? I am not running in the Kentucky Derby I will be happy with a half a dozen.

Oh shit you are funny... can I ask you, what was it that made you decide on the Titan over the AMS. I originally had the AMS and the Dr. recommends that one, I am just still wondering what's best for me.

Larry

It seems that the difference between AMS and Titan is that the former looks better/more natural while flaccid, while the Titan is girthier and harder while erect.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:30 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Now that is the $100,000 question. Before I start a AMS vs Coloplast controversy on here let me State this. The best implant is the one your doctor recommends. My local urologist gave me both implants to take home with me for 10 days. I spent a lot of time pumping, deflating and feeling both units. I think I came to the same conclusion that everybody else has. The reservoirs are no big deal both of them are good both of them work. The AMS pump is a lot bigger but it is a lot easier to operate. Just push the button and it deflates. The Coloplast pump you have to hold the button for about 10 seconds and I never could get it to deflate as fast as the AMS. I got used to being able to hold the button and squeeze the cylinders and it deflated just fine. The AMS cylinders are without a doubt softer. Now to the controversial part. I interviewed three doctors 2 AMS guys and 1 Coloplast guy. I didn't tell them that i knew anything about the two units. They all agreed in my case I needed to use the Coloplast because of my girth. Now I went home and pumped them again and again. The Coloplast with out a doubt grows in girth as you pump it, more than the AMS. I have never thought I had a long dick, but my wife has always said it was wide. I took my wife to all the interviews and she asked a lot of questions. So for me it is Coloplast. Oh and it is not my local urologist.

One side note, 2 of the doctors told me. Both these units are like model T's. Very little about them has changed in the last 30 years except the pumps. I really think what ever you have, you will be happy with it. I don't think you should go into this decision making with the goal of getting a bigger dick. Go into it with the goal of being able to get and erection that will satisfy you and your partner.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 am

JayGould wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

It seems that the difference between AMS and Titan is that the former looks better/more natural while flaccid, while the Titan is girthier and harder while erect.

LOL Jay you said what i said in one sentence.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:22 am

Tybeeman wrote:
JayGould wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

LOL Jay you said what i said in one sentence.

Thanks to both of you.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:18 pm

It will be here before you know it. Appears you have done your research & are comfortable with your decision. Best of luck to you.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

superbird69

Postby superbird69 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:20 pm

I also just got on the schedule to have my implant done. Yea!!!!!!! July 13th can't get here soon enough. My Doctor has suggested a AMS implant. I just can't lose any length.lol I really like this site and thank all for the info
diabitic for 15yrs and ED for ten and implanted 8/24/17 AMS700 LGX
Doctor Zimmerman,Rogers Arkansas

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 pm

superbird69 wrote:I also just got on the schedule to have my implant done. Yea!!!!!!! July 13th can't get here soon enough. My Doctor has suggested a AMS implant. I just can't lose any length.lol I really like this site and thank all for the info

LOL I understand I would give up 2 inch for a hard dick.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:32 am

Tybeeman wrote:
superbird69 wrote:I also just got on the schedule to have my implant done. Yea!!!!!!! July 13th can't get here soon enough. My Doctor has suggested a AMS implant. I just can't lose any length.lol I really like this site and thank all for the info

LOL I understand I would give up 2 inch for a hard dick.

I was thinking the same thing except I really don't have a lot of length to give up. :D

Larry

Return to “Implants”