Got it done!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Steelerfanintn2

Got it done!!

Postby Steelerfanintn2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:58 am

Had my revision surgery by Dr Kramer on 6/7. Fixed what the quack Milam messed up. Kramer gave me the 2 inches Milam took from me. I went from a 18cm no RTEs to a 22 with 1.5 RTEs!!! Super stoked ( so is the wife). Kramer and ALL his staff are SUPER nice and his nurses loved my southern drawl!! Lol! Had surgery Wed and 4 days out hardly no swelling and no pain that ibuprofen cant handle. NOT the case with Milam!!! Was in severe pain for weeks and the swelling...they looked like grapefruits!! Watched my video yesterday...awesome! Im the one he refers to as a steelworker. If you are even THINKING about an implant i highly recommend Kramer! THANKS DOC!!

Tybeeman

Re: Got it done!!

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:59 am

Steelerfanintn2 wrote:Had my revision surgery by Dr Kramer on 6/7. Fixed what the quack Milam messed up. Kramer gave me the 2 inches Milam took from me. I went from a 18cm no RTEs to a 22 with 1.5 RTEs!!! Super stoked ( so is the wife). Kramer and ALL his staff are SUPER nice and his nurses loved my southern drawl!! Lol! Had surgery Wed and 4 days out hardly no swelling and no pain that ibuprofen cant handle. NOT the case with Milam!!! Was in severe pain for weeks and the swelling...they looked like grapefruits!! Watched my video yesterday...awesome! Im the one he refers to as a steelworker. If you are even THINKING about an implant i highly recommend Kramer! THANKS DOC!!

Steelerfan, That is a lot of length. Milam was 5.5 cm short? As you say that is a little over 2 inches. Did you confront Millan with the problem and what was his answer? I sure hope you have got a lawyer.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:40 am

Got mine done the same day as you. Kramer said he did 6 that day. I was last in line. Took me back around 5:30 pm
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Steelerfanintn2

Postby Steelerfanintn2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 am

Tybeeman wrote:
Steelerfanintn2 wrote:Had my revision surgery by Dr Kramer on 6/7. Fixed what the quack Milam messed up. Kramer gave me the 2 inches Milam took from me. I went from a 18cm no RTEs to a 22 with 1.5 RTEs!!! Super stoked ( so is the wife). Kramer and ALL his staff are SUPER nice and his nurses loved my southern drawl!! Lol! Had surgery Wed and 4 days out hardly no swelling and no pain that ibuprofen cant handle. NOT the case with Milam!!! Was in severe pain for weeks and the swelling...they looked like grapefruits!! Watched my video yesterday...awesome! Im the one he refers to as a steelworker. If you are even THINKING about an implant i highly recommend Kramer! THANKS DOC!!

Steelerfan, That is a lot of length. Milam was 5.5 cm short? As you say that is a little over 2 inches. Did you confront Millan with the problem and what was his answer? I sure hope you have got a lawyer.

Checking on lawyers today Bigred. Have heard that it can be very difficult to prove negligence tho. Do you know any good ones in Tn or that are licensed here? Congrats on your bionics bro and good luck!!

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:33 am

Steelerfanintn2 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

Checking on lawyers today Bigred. Have heard that it can be very difficult to prove negligence tho. Do you know any good ones in Tn or that are licensed here? Congrats on your bionics bro and good luck!!

Dude if you don't have a lawsuit for a botched implant you may want to be careful about mentioning names are you'll get a slander lawsuit which would be very easy
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:45 am

Steelerfanintn2 - Any pics? After Milam, then after Kramer. Would be interesting to see the difference!

Steelerfanintn2

Postby Steelerfanintn2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:50 pm

JayGould wrote:Steelerfanintn2 - Any pics? After Milam, then after Kramer. Would be interesting to see the difference!

Jay no after pis yet. Only been 5 days since revision. But when i healed and good to go ill post before and after. If youll watch video you can see the difference now. Was newest Kramer vid this morning dunno if it still is. Refers to my job as a steelworker during video so you'll know if you find right one...

Return to “Implants”