Sliphills journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Sliphills journal

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:05 am

That's one tough dick man. You won't blow it out and it won't explode. 8-) 8-). You can f,....... like a madman with that bionic dick.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:57 am

So. I am at 5 1/2 weeks post op. Doc scheduled me for 7/12 for activation. Between what i read about coffin effect & the fact i have no patience i have started to "experiment" with the pump & deflate button. So i guess i got a little head start (pun intended). Feeling really good except for the last few stitches where pump was tacked in my sack. Some pulling still. Size wise i guess i am where i expected to be. Not back to pre-surgery in either length or girth but very hopeful based on the cylinder size & what i see so far. Have not put it to use yet but doc told me he would release me for sex at "activation day". Looking forward to it. 10 more days and i'll be knockin the bottom out !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:30 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:That's one tough dick man. You won't blow it out and it won't explode. 8-) 8-). You can f,....... like a madman with that bionic dick.
Donnie

Alright Donnie! :lol: im realizing that I was a bit too paranoid. :shock: I'm looking forward to trying my new dick out! I'm getting horny. :D

On another note, the swelling is gone, and that pumps moves around easily. Doesn't hurt or anything, but it just feels so strange. Still getting used to this heavier hard nut.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:33 am

This is exactly 4 weeks. I'm surprised that it's still a little tender. Also noticed slight numbness on right side of sack ( I think where the tubes for the pump are) and at base of shaft on that side. I have kept my penis pointing down for the most part, but it still wants to go to the left. Also has a slight twist. Still 18 days away from activation. I have been tempted a few times to try the pump out, but I haven't. Anyone else experience this slight numbness.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:57 pm

I also had numbness on right side of sack - lasted quite awhile. Also had loss of sensitivity overall. Numbness mostly gone now, replaced by pain especially with certain yoga poses. Doc says it's scar tissue & to keep doing them. Sensitivity returned - more so than pre-op. At first i couldn't orgasm or it was very difficult, post op. Now it's not a problem any time any day. Dry (goes into my bladder since my turp) but intense - didn't know I had that much in me. Wouldn't recommend using the pump unless you're confident on releasing. I got impatient - got it up but couldn't get it down. Had to make a special trip for doc's assistant to release me. I was also worried about curvature that went away with cycling. Cherish that horny-ness, it's great to be horny again - all the time!!!!
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Zxylpk wrote:I also had numbness on right side of sack - lasted quite awhile. Also had loss of sensitivity overall. Numbness mostly gone now, replaced by pain especially with certain yoga poses. Doc says it's scar tissue & to keep doing them. Sensitivity returned - more so than pre-op. At first i couldn't orgasm or it was very difficult, post op. Now it's not a problem any time any day. Dry (goes into my bladder since my turp) but intense - didn't know I had that much in me. Wouldn't recommend using the pump unless you're confident on releasing. I got impatient - got it up but couldn't get it down. Had to make a special trip for doc's assistant to release me. I was also worried about curvature that went away with cycling. Cherish that horny-ness, it's great to be horny again - all the time!!!!

Thanks Zxy, I appreciate the feedback. You have put my mind at ease. So the numbness is kinda normal then. I think I can feel the release button, but I'd better not mess with it, because I really don't know for sure. Did you have the infrapubic method of implantation.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Ed,
I'm so glad to hear your doing well. Dude your sex life will NEVER be the same again. Nothing will stop you from getting a hard dick again and NO worries of going soft. My wife woke me at 11:00 (my bedtime is 9 on work nights) for some 'attention'. I was half asleep, but my dick wasn't.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

chonky

Postby chonky » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Sounds like you're having smooth sailing both physically and mentally. That's great !!!!! You're going to make it.
65 Periodic ED since 20's due to venous leakage. Pills stopped working . Implanted 3/2012 removed 6/2012 in a"WTF Moment" after several complications. Re-implanted 4/5/19 AMS 700CX

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Ed, yes my surgery was infrapubic
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Zxylpk wrote:Ed, yes my surgery was infrapubic

Ok, maybe it's just something that happens with infrapubic method. My balls hang low, so wouldn't you know it, that's where the pump is, right at the bottom in front of my right nut. Kinda wish it was behind my nut. you can't really see it, but I'm sure a woman would feel it on her ass. Don't know why it's bothering me today. Anyways I took some Motrin.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Return to “Implants”