Before and After pics

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Before and After pics

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:09 pm

bye
Last edited by Smetro on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Donnie1954

Re: Before and After pics

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Impressive dick dude! So glad all is well.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Hey Donnie
Thanks mate...... U are a legend and u inspire me to contribute on FT
And H inspires me to use my implant :)
Last edited by Smetro on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Smetro wrote:Hey Donnie

I have one that looks like Miss H. Makes the implant decision easier. Hell to have something like that walking around and cant do anything with it but eat it. That is not a bad view either. LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Thanks Mate,
I been called alot of things One even started with an 'l', but 'legend'. I am truly honoured.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
Smetro wrote:Hey Donnie

I have one that looks like Miss H. Makes the implant decision easier. Hell to have something like that walking around and cant do anything with it but eat it. That is not a bad view either. LOL

Ty
I certainly know what you mean..you too then, are a lucky guy...... H has supported me 100% and now wont let me out of her sight! I never imagined my 60's would turn out like this..... Lots of sex, with a hot woman who loves me and laughter. Ex-wife..... who is she??

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:36 pm

Come on guys get those before and after pics happening!!
Dont leave me out there like a shag on a rock

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Curious about your girth, is it larger or smaller than pre-op?

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:51 pm

JayGould wrote:Curious about your girth, is it larger or smaller than pre-op?

Jay as you probably already know its an interesting question.
My glans is pretty much unchanged as is the base of my penis.
Just behind the glans i am more oval shaped and a bit flatter.
This is very noticeable if I masturbate because my shape has changed, however, if I am with H my arousal level is likely higher and there must me more blood in there it feels more like normal.
Overall at 120 days i think my length is as good as it will be at around 6 3/4inches and if i measure the girth 1/3 of the way away from my body its about 5 1/2 inches... This is a great outcome for me. Yes my cock was bigger using Caverject but a lot less fun for obvious reasons!
Its a trade off.....lose a bit here, changed a bit there.... But hey, I have a good sized member that is 100% reliable, no pills, no injections and no doubts!!
Most of the time I have a gorgeous, understanding and above all else appreciative partner to enjoy life with......very happy with my life right now.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:49 am

Smetro wrote:
JayGould wrote:Curious about your girth, is it larger or smaller than pre-op?

Jay as you probably already know its an interesting question.
My glans is pretty much unchanged as is the base of my penis.
Just behind the glans i am more oval shaped and a bit flatter.
This is very noticeable if I masturbate because my shape has changed, however, if I am with H my arousal level is likely higher and there must me more blood in there it feels more like normal.
Overall at 120 days i think my length is as good as it will be at around 6 3/4inches and if i measure the girth 1/3 of the way away from my body its about 5 1/2 inches... This is a great outcome for me. Yes my cock was bigger using Caverject but a lot less fun for obvious reasons!
Its a trade off.....lose a bit here, changed a bit there.... But hey, I have a good sized member that is 100% reliable, no pills, no injections and no doubts!!
Most of the time I have a gorgeous, understanding and above all else appreciative partner to enjoy life with......very happy with my life right now.

such a nice outcome! Glad that it's working all for the better and that you get to enjoy it! :>

Return to “Implants”