Question about Implant Consultation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smallbutsure

Question about Implant Consultation

Postby smallbutsure » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Hi all,

It appears that most of the implant surgeons do an in-person consultation with the patient before surgery for implants. I have also read that the erection post-implant is identical to the erection post-injection. Therefore, does the surgeon actually inject you during the in-person consultation to show you what he believes the erection will look like after the implant is inserted?

Thanks

jelquinginjury

Re: Question about Implant Consultation

Postby jelquinginjury » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Many times they only do the stretch test of your flaccid penis, although some may give you an injection, as eid does
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

bbb2.5

Re: Question about Implant Consultation

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:16 am

My doctor did not do any injection until we had tried all the other methods used to obtain an erection.. pills and injections used on myself. Which did not help me. Some of that was because of insurance. Once it was established that all other option had not been successful, my Doctor then did an injection in office to determine what state of rigidity I could obtain. Mine was 40% .. :(

I do believe that each Doctor has their own method during their consultations. Keeping in mind Insurance play a role in many visits.... It's unfortunate now that insurance determines the path of many of us now.

Return to “Implants”