Implant Sizes and sizing

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Implant Sizes and sizing

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 31, 2017 5:28 am

Jay,
Please try out my 'stretching routine '. Many brothers here on Frank Talk have said that it worked for them. I hope it can help you too.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Wed May 31, 2017 8:23 am

Thanks will try it later. I am not implanted yet however.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed May 31, 2017 9:23 am

Bionic_by_AMS wrote:Tybeeman,
Why not a just use the 21 cm with a 2cm RTE. I realize that is going to be the doctors decision but just curious about these RTE.

Exactly ... that's the way it should be ... very few surgeons would use 5 cm RTE's. (RTE's are only stackable in 1.5 cms)

And Yes ... any measurements made in the office prior are just guesses ... they (the 2 AMS guys) mentioned 18 cm (plus RTE) just because it falls into the national average of guys being in the 5" - 6" (erect) range ...

Either way once Implanted the weight of ED issues is finally lifted ... and you should be able to look forward to a renewed sex life. Enjoy!!!

Is there any information on how much of the implant ins in side of you and not contributing to length? I have don't the stretch test and I am 6 inch. I say that because sometimes it is 6 somethings it 6.5 and some times it is 5.5. Most time it is 6. So an 18 would only give me about and inch inside me doesn't not look like that in the pictures
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed May 31, 2017 9:59 am

Tybeeman wrote:
Why not a just use the 21 cm with a 2cm RTE. I realize that is going to be the doctors decision but just curious about these RTE.

Exactly ... that's the way it should be ... very few surgeons would use 5 cm RTE's. (RTE's are only stackable in 1.5 cms)

And Yes ... any measurements made in the office prior are just guesses ... they (the 2 AMS guys) mentioned 18 cm (plus RTE) just because it falls into the national average of guys being in the 5" - 6" (erect) range ...

Either way once Implanted the weight of ED issues is finally lifted ... and you should be able to look forward to a renewed sex life. Enjoy!!!

Is there any information on how much of the implant ins in side of you and not contributing to length? I have don't the stretch test and I am 6 inch. I say that because sometimes it is 6 somethings it 6.5 and some times it is 5.5. Most time it is 6. So an 18 would only give me about and inch inside me doesn't not look like that in the pictures

Well the good old rule of thumb says one third of your total implant length (including any RTEs) will be inside you, and two thirds will be in your dick.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed May 31, 2017 10:12 am

merrix wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

Well the good old rule of thumb says one third of your total implant length (including any RTEs) will be inside you, and two thirds will be in your dick.

So the said half of my outside measurement will be inside me. It I am 6 inch. Half of that is 3 inches inside me 9 inch over all or 23cm. That sure sounds big
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:45 am

Tybeeman wrote:

Before I lost mine, I swear that I felt the tubes under my ball, towards my ass. Why there was that much wasted is a mystery to me. MAYBE if all the swelling had gone down it would have moved.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:47 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Jay,
Please try out my 'stretching routine '. Many brothers here on Frank Talk have said that it worked for them. I hope it can help you too.
Donnie

Hey Donnie... do you think if I did your stretching exercises BEFORE my next implant, it would make any difference? Can you please provide me with the link for your exercises. I don't think I was a member when you posted them and I missed it.
Thanks

Larry

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Wed May 31, 2017 10:48 am

Tybeeman wrote:
merrix wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

So the said half of my outside measurement will be inside me. It I am 6 inch. Half of that is 3 inches inside me 9 inch over all or 23cm. That sure sounds big

Are you 6 inches with or without the glans? Because the glans could be another 2 inches.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed May 31, 2017 11:18 am

JayGould wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
merrix wrote:

Are you 6 inches with or without the glans? Because the glans could be another 2 inches.

6 inch's with the glan
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:24 am

The 1/3 rule has exceptions. My crus isn't very deep. As a result a great majority of my implant is outside my body. Contributing to my present (pre-opp) length. This new implant AMS 700 series only has about 2.5cm of uninflatable. Much more than 2/3 are in my penis.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”