How should I tell women about my implants?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edsince18

How should I tell women about my implants?

Postby edsince18 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:16 am

i think it would be weird to have a long lecture about implant on the first night.(especially for young people like me -i'm 22 years old-)

Is it possible to tell her the truth after confirming her that sex with me is normal?

To do so, it seems that i have to hide the fact that i have penile implat the first few times. Is that possible?
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

Donnie1954

Re: How should I tell women about my implants?

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:22 am

Dude,
An implant is nothing to be ashamed of. Tell her you got a 'magic dick' and ask her after she recovers.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:34 am

You could do either. I usually tell women later. I have been upfront a couple times. One thing is for sure. You can get and keep more women with an implant than with a limp dick.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun May 21, 2017 2:03 pm

There is a nice thread on this topic and the thread is titled "Is it possible to Hide implants ?"

Here are my thoughts on the issue (as stated to the person on that thread):

I agree with all the other posters who say that telling lies (or witholding info) is just not a good idea since it destroys trust in the relationship should things move towards a longer term.

However, I can understand that for a a one night stand, or maybe a three night stand, a 29 year old might want to not disclose it

Pre-intercourse:
--I think pumping up can be easily hidden (for example you can do the 25 squeezes while performing oral sex on her).
--if your pump is lower profile (ie coloplast) and is well behind your balls (like mine is) then there is a 75% chance she will not detect it if she is giving you a blow job and playing with your balls (most women are not that skilled at figuring out what is in your sac and what it's supposed to feel like)

During intercourse:
--no problem, it is like a regular dick except "I get harder and last longer" then normal men
--if you go thrusting for thirty minutes, she might wonder what the hell is going on since no other man has had that type of stamina in her experience

After intercourse:
--this will be the problem. You will still be rock hard after orgasm, and that could be a flag to her
--you would need to pull out immediately and roll over, you will need to deflate which can take 30 seconds and might involve you using your hand to squeeze your dick. Thus, the after intercourse cuddle (Which women love) will just not happen. All this being said, if you are skillful, then this can be done

There is also another a good thread on this topic which was directed to user "RichardTheFrog" with the title "Will this really change my life", it address that 29 year old's questions.

Below is a reprint of my answer to froggy:
by TANGERINE » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:45 pm

yes , the implant will change your sex life infinitely for the better. When you enter the bedroom with a woman, you will have 100% confidence that you can perform like the boss and that this might be one of her best love sessions ever. As others have stated, during the "pre-coital safe sex discussion" typical of encounters these days, you might want to say "by the way, I have had some work done down there; it is not something you will really notice, except that I get harder and last longer than most men" and then when she gets a worried look on her face and says, "ummmm, what do you mean ?" You can say, "well, for example, I am one of the few males that can have multiple orgasms " ... and then let the lovemaking begin !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Sun May 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Tangerine,

great post - this is the kind of information young guys want to here when they ask this type of question.......factual and provides examples of how this could be done if desired
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

ableman28

Postby ableman28 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:50 pm

I've been with a fair number of women since my implant.

Only one has ever said anything. More may have noticed but they didn't comment and no one seemed either put off or declined a return opportunity if I was interested.

The one who did notice, I told her it was a "door knocker" a plastic ball implanted in the Phillipines....intended to slap up against a woman's butt during intercourse and the result of youthful bad judgement on my part (I'm 67 now). She was curious about whether it would work but afterwards didn't think it made much difference but it was an interesting. (FYI you actually used to be able to, and perhaps still can, get plastic inserts of the penis and scrotum done in the Phillipinnes. They are called bolita's.)

The fact that I can get hard and stay hard under any circumstance as long as I want has never been questioned, just appreciated as far as I can gell.

Women do notice that I am harder than other men they have been with but, seriously, I get the impression from what they say that I am the standard they are looking for an softer dicks were less than they were looking for. Go figure.
Implanted by Dr. Eid, July 15, 2016

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon May 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Be in command of yourself.

Don't get anxious over what they might think

Know that you fill fuck the mess out of her.

If you find yourself in a position where you need or want to tell her, then just tell her. IMO Don't sugar coat it or have some pity-inducing story to go along with it.

She probably wont care if you are that far already. If she does care, then there are other women.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Mon May 22, 2017 11:43 pm

You don't have to tell until she asks. When she sees you pumping and asks you: "What are you doing?" You say: "Im pumping up my implant".

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Tue May 23, 2017 12:20 am

Cnidium wrote:Be in command of yourself.

Don't get anxious over what they might think

Know that you fill fuck the mess out of her.

If you find yourself in a position where you need or want to tell her, then just tell her. IMO Don't sugar coat it or have some pity-inducing story to go along with it.

She probably wont care if you are that far already. If she does care, then there are other women.

I guess this here is the best advice possible. Reading the posts above makes me cringe. The lengths and subterfuges people go to, just to avoid telling the truth, because they feel insecure and afraid. Amazing... in a bad way.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 am

Age may make a difference.

I am 68 and not yet implanted, but I made a post on a dating site wherein I explained that I have E.D. and plans to get an implant. I asked for, essentially, a "lab partner" to experiment, and make comparisons to before and after.

I got many replies from sincere, sympathetic and helpful women. Some just supportive, and a few willing to participate.

Younger women, who have never had an experience with male "failures to perform" might see things differently, but maybe, maybe not.

My point is that women are by nature understanding and want to help. They respond to a man who takes charge, whether it is in sex or in overcoming problems with sex.

Women also tend to take the blame on themselves. I had a friend who told me how badly she felt when she was with a man who (because of being just drunk enough that he had an erection but could not climax). She thought she was not sexy enough. Blamed herself.

Whether you tell her or not is up to you, of course. HOW you tell her is what you asked.

You could let her discover it herself. You could arrange it as a surprise (kind of like the guy who hides an engagement ring in her dessert). You could tell her after you started foreplay, "By the way, you might want to know about my penis..." or more playfully, "You know, I have a magic dick" or "bionic dick" as some members here are fond of saying.

There is a thread started by a particularly understanding young woman who figured out after a few lovemaking sessions that her paramour has an implant. Because he chose not to tell her, she is choosing not to let him know that she knows. So not telling is doable.

HOW you tell her depends on her personality, your intentions for your (together) future and many other factors that only you know (about her).

Good luck

Lost Sheep

read this thread for some female perspective
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6513
and this one
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7593
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records