Manschaping - to shave or not to shave.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: Manschaping - to shave or not to shave.

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
hturner12 wrote:I do find this some what revelant to implants.
I trim balls and dick with a battery operated trimmer. I was hoping to contiune to after the implant.

Don't touch that any more before your surgery. You can develop a bacteria in the skin. Hakky caught mine 2 weeks before surgery and put me on a antibiotic. Hakky takes all kinds of precautions.

Thank you I saw a note not to shave one week before

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 pm

I'm not all that 'hairy' so it's not such a big deal but, my GF is smooth (I have never experienced it before-I love it!) and she suggested I do the same..... well actually she does it for me.....the shaving that is 8-) ........ my mantra is 'Whatever keeps the sex and the meals flowing'.......,.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

I've heard some guys say that trimming their pubes makes their smaller dicks look bigger. I guess that's true, but I wouldn't know for sure since mine is huge (not)! ;)

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:12 pm

David_R wrote:I've heard some guys say that trimming their pubes makes their smaller dicks look bigger. I guess that's true, but I wouldn't know for sure since mine is huge (not)! ;)

David
Likewise.....mine isn't huge either..... but it fucking works EVERYTIME I need it to!!! :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

gregorbehr

Postby gregorbehr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:27 am

I've given up on shaving my shaft and sack... mainly because of the pump being in the way. But every once in a while, I'll wax... yup, hurts like #$*%^) but talk about baby smooth and lasts far longer than shaving. May even do a little bush trimming but have never liked the "bald" look on myself.

Return to “Implants”