Titan Coloplast versus AMS LGX: SORTING QUESTION (which type are you ?)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Titan Coloplast versus AMS LGX: SORTING QUESTION (which type are you ?)

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Noman,

Which were your pre op dimensions and current ones at this early stage, if you don't mind sharing them?
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun May 14, 2017 5:49 am

I got my Titan 13 weeks ago.
I met my GF (just turned 60) a year ago and not only is she hot as hell, she loves me and is addicted to my implants. We have difficulty keeping sex sessions to less than 2 hrs.
She won't ever leave, she would have to advertise for another bionic man......not even a 45 year old can do what we do.....no refractory period means she has orgasms in strings....like pearls (no pun intended)......and I can just keep her idling and then rev it up at will.....it's amazing and I am so grateful to have met someone who wants what Mr Titan can provide........what a club to be in!!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:04 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Noman,

Which were your pre op dimensions and current ones at this early stage, if you don't mind sharing them?

Im sorry to be the odd ball here and not have any measurements going in, I have not measured yet as Ive got a ways to go before I am more comfortable...

With all that being said, two things i want to point out.

1) I didnt measure before because what I was in my 20's was not what I was pre-op, meaning I battled enough with performance failures, etc that my psychy couldnt tollerate yet another metric or statistic that I would see failure at... I wanted to be ignorant for sanity.

2) I depend on my wife's pleasure and always have in benchmarking, if I fall short I guarantee Ill know and if I meet or exceed than Ill know.

So far weve had three sessions together and she said (felt like a virgin) one time, (feels like im a schoolgirl) lastnight, (she loves my toy, and is just in heaven with no need, desire or want of more) this morning...

I asked her what was it like for her and how does it compare, she said it was just like when we were just starting out and that I was every bit of 18 again..

I will update with measurements on day 90. All I care about is her happiness and knowing it was me and not a toy or etc... I am again a man and a lover that matches my love and dedication for my wife!

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:41 am

bumping this thread --- because it makes me laugh

(be sure to read page one)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Lol. I sorted into column a titan. I have ams tho. I chose it cuz I decided to go with Dr Karpman. He does ams only. He’s one of the elite surgeons, and only a half hour drive from me. He promised that I wouldn’t lose any size whatsoever. At that point it was a no brainer for me.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:39 pm

HMMMMMM. Let's see.
Titan = Turtle
AMS = Giraffe

Or is it AMS hybrid turtle/giraffe?
Get that confused sometimes.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”