Titan Coloplast versus AMS LGX: SORTING QUESTION (which type are you ?)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Titan Coloplast versus AMS LGX: SORTING QUESTION (which type are you ?)

Postby TANGERINE » Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 pm

The debate regarding Titan versus AMS LGX rages on, with comments on hydro-physics, hiding the bulge for public speaking, Latch pin engagement, etc etc

As I have said before, remember that :
AMS is a super great implant and
Titan is a super great implant

And those of us who are already implanted, you better love what you have, because that choice has long ago left the train station.

BUT for those who are faced with this decision, I have come up with a sorting question which cuts through all the mental gymnastics and provides you with an answer. This is supposed to be funny; for background, do remember, I chose Titan because I wanted a “big and super hard dick for sex —and to hell with everything else”.

So here goes. The sorting question will derive from your response to a joke which involves making a decision.

Please read the my next post to see the joke
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Re: Titan Coloplast versus AMS LGX: SORTING QUESTION (which type are you ?)

Postby TANGERINE » Thu May 11, 2017 11:52 pm

JOKE:

There was once a highly eligible bachelor who was dating three women. He was trying to decide which one to marry. He asked his friend for help, and his friend said:
“Give each woman ten thousand dollars, and see what she does with the money.”
So, the bachelor gave each of the three women the ten grand, and the following happened:

Woman #1: donated the ten grand to charity, which helped a local orphanage !
Woman #2: invested the money in stocks and bonds, ended up with 13 grand !
Woman #3: purchased beautiful clothes and nightwear, looked like a million bucks !

Which one should I marry ? He asks his friend.

And the friend’s answer is:

the friends answer is (soon):
.the friend’s answer (very soon):

.the friends answer is:

“MARRY THE ONE WITH THE BIGGEST TITS , SILLY “

see next post for the sorting analysis and sorting key:
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 pm

SORTING ANALYSIS:
I believe that we can use your response to this joke as a way to sort you into the

a) bionic Titans Brotherhood
vs
b) AMS bionic brotherhood
vs
c) non-bionic males

Here is the sorting key:
A) if you thought the joke was funny, and you got it immediately==> COLOPLAST TITAN Bro
B) if you thought the joke was funny, but saw that the three options all had valid points==>AMS Bro
C) If you were offended by the joke===> non-bionic male

NEXT STEP, BROTHERS:
please respond and let us all know which brotherhood you sorted into,

Thanks ! TANGERINE

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Fri May 12, 2017 2:49 am

Coloplast Titan = Mercedes
AMS = VW
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:30 am

Titan - 18 wheeler
AMS - Subaru :lol: :lol: :lol:
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:16 am

yeah Donnie WRX STI :lol:
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:31 am

I couldn't let that VW comparison go by. We AMS have our pride.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sat May 13, 2017 12:38 am

This forum needs poll functions. It would be great to see how many of us have AMS vs Titan, how many of us are happy with our AMS or Titan choose of surgeon, rate of complication with surgeons.

Seriously, imagine being able to come here, and see in a nice graph, the % of people with complications from a given surgeon, or the % of men here happy with their implant model.

Instead we have to gather mental notes concerning each of these.

To answer the question: I would nail all 3 and not marry any of them.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Well, I am AMS CX and I fully inflated today and was with my wife, she said she felt like a virgin and could not have smiled more and oh so satisfied.... I have not updated my thread and progress but it was amazing to see her so happy.. So, I did not find the joke funny (no offense) and did see all three valid... I guess your sorting logic does work though :lol: except for the comparisons to a vehicle..

I would imagine a AMS brother would be very confidant and interested in the best.. A Coloplast would be most interested in making sure their confidence was equal to the "bling" and "show" quality and having the best. Not to say one is less than the other, just that the AMS stores in the parking space very well and Coloplast requires the parking space and finesse of a semi-truck space (not implying there is any need).

When AMS or Coloplast is in USE, it is upto the drivers skill and the space will be fully utilized to it's fullest in every way and the owner of said space will be completely satisfied without a doubt!!

I enjoy parking effortlessly and being married I don't worry of showroom quality, I know the drive will please even the pickiest.. LOL

In the end though AMS or Colo, we are ACMSOLO Bionic!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Bravo,
Well said!

Return to “Implants”