My Journey Begins....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: My Journey Begins....

Postby sliphill » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:29 am

David_R wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:PEOPLE... STOP RUSHING THINGS.

When I got my implant in 2002 and was told to wait 6 weeks before using it, my wife and I were so tempted to pump it up before then. But I was afraid that it would explode* and I would have to go to the ER and explain that I couldn't keep my horny body under control, and how embarrassing that would be. :shock:

*It won't explode, btw. ;)

No, I'm waiting and doing as the doctor says. July 25th is not that far off, well yes it is, but oh well. It's not like me to follow doctors orders, but both my wife and me feel like I better do what I'm told. I don't want to ruin it. So this thing can't explode? That's good to know. I'm back to work today, and have on tight jeans. Doctor wants me to keep it pointing down. But it is lightly pumped up. It just feels like I'm putting a lot of pressure on the implant by doing this. This won't harm it huh?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:17 pm

sliphill wrote:
David_R wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:PEOPLE... STOP RUSHING THINGS.

When I got my implant in 2002 and was told to wait 6 weeks before using it, my wife and I were so tempted to pump it up before then. But I was afraid that it would explode* and I would have to go to the ER and explain that I couldn't keep my horny body under control, and how embarrassing that would be. :shock:

*It won't explode, btw. ;)

No, I'm waiting and doing as the doctor says. July 25th is not that far off, well yes it is, but oh well. It's not like me to follow doctors orders, but both my wife and me feel like I better do what I'm told. I don't want to ruin it. So this thing can't explode? That's good to know. I'm back to work today, and have on tight jeans. Doctor wants me to keep it pointing down. But it is lightly pumped up. It just feels like I'm putting a lot of pressure on the implant by doing this. This won't harm it huh?

I would say that as long as you are not in pain, it's ok. I was never told to keep it pointed down but a few others have said that too.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:19 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Guys,
Listen to Larry. There is no need to rush. Don't start messing around down there for at least 3 or 4 weeks minimum. You have your whole life to f............like a madman. Take it slow!
Donnie

ohhhhhhhhhhh geez Donnie, where is that like button :lol:

superbird69

Postby superbird69 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:40 pm

I'm so nervous. My pre-surgery is July 6 and the surgery is July 13. He mentioned he would be using AMS. He told me about a patient who he implanted with the other brand and wasn't happy with it so he implants the other brand.
diabitic for 15yrs and ED for ten and implanted 8/24/17 AMS700 LGX
Doctor Zimmerman,Rogers Arkansas

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:23 pm

superbird69 wrote:I'm so nervous. My pre-surgery is July 6 and the surgery is July 13. He mentioned he would be using AMS. He told me about a patient who he implanted with the other brand and wasn't happy with it so he implants the other brand.

Quite natural I think Super. I was too. But I can honestly say, it hasn't been that bad. I was nervous as heck up until they gave me that intravenous of a narcotic concoction just before I went for surgery. Then suddenly everything was cool! :lol: I think both Coloplast and AMS are on same level. Just a matter of preference, but I'm certainly not an expert. My doctor only uses AMS, he been working with them since the late 70's. At 17 days, my AMS is just fine! :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Ed,
So glad all is well. Welcome bionic brother. PM me anytime.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:34 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Ed,
So glad all is well. Welcome bionic brother. PM me anytime.
Donnie

Thanks Donnie, like you said brother, give it time. I'll be darned if you weren't right. I'm back to work and feeling good. Just a little bit of tenderness, but not real pain. And also too, the pump has dropped down to the bottom of my sack. I was wondering what the lump was above the pump, and realized that this is probably my right nut! :lol:
Ed (sliphill) 68

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:47 am

It really is spectacular when it all comes together, the pain and discomfort subside, it starts to look and feel great, the sex action hits a massive J-curve and the smiles are all around or at least on your wife's or girlfriends face.
My only advice is to keep cycling night and morning; it might well be a pain in the dick but if you are a Titan driver.... research shows it's a 2 year journey of improvement.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:04 am

Hey,
AMS drivers need to cycle too. Vroom. Vroom.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

treetop

Postby treetop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Sooo Cycling...

You say 2 years.. do you pump until you can't stand the pain, or just moderate?
Seems like a long time to inflict pain.
Of course I don't have one yet, so maybe i should not comment..
But just thinking ahead of what my journey will be like :)
I did a PE Stretching routine maybe 8 years ago, added an inch to my package.
That was a pain.... haha.. but I did it anyway.
So I get it :)
TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Return to “Implants”