Erection angle (and affect on sex positions)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JayGould

Erection angle (and affect on sex positions)

Postby JayGould » Mon May 08, 2017 9:10 pm

So I hear that the angle of an erection points out 90 degrees, or in other words straight forward. A normal dick usually points up a bit, maybe 110 degrees or so. This is much better when doing the missionary position or most positions actually. Have you noticed that this has affected sex? Or is the dick still bendable?

David_R

Re: Erection angle (and affect on sex positions)

Postby David_R » Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Men's erection angles vary among the guys, and this is just as true for implanted penises as it is for non-implanted penises. (And men's natural erection angle can change as they/we age.)

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 pm

Ya as the poster above said, erection angles vary widely between men. So do implant erection angles. If you look at some of the pics posted by some of our active members, you will see some are 3 o'clock, some above 2o'clock. This can also be seen on Eid's before and after pictures on his website.

I'm not sure what determines post-implant erection angle. Hopefully it mimics pre-implant angle. A while back I asked Kramer if he can guarantee a 2o'clock erection angle, which would mimic my natural angle, and he said there is no way determine post-implant erection angle.

So I guess the better question is, have our implantees noticed their former 2o'clock erection angles go down to a 3? Or anything like that.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue May 09, 2017 12:25 am

JayGould wrote:So I hear that the angle of an erection points out 90 degrees, or in other words straight forward. A normal dick usually points up a bit, maybe 110 degrees or so. This is much better when doing the missionary position or most positions actually. Have you noticed that this has affected sex? Or is the dick still bendable?

I think the erection angle varies as to each man's anatomy. At present, my angle standing up is maybe 3:30 but absolutely rock hard w/ no hinging & capable of doing any position available. When lying down, I'm pointing up at a straight 90 degree-3 o'clock angle. Regardless, it's the absolute best erection I've ever experienced...and it's totally on demand...wife loves it...position won't be an issue...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Tue May 09, 2017 12:38 am

ccrider wrote:
JayGould wrote:So I hear that the angle of an erection points out 90 degrees, or in other words straight forward. A normal dick usually points up a bit, maybe 110 degrees or so. This is much better when doing the missionary position or most positions actually. Have you noticed that this has affected sex? Or is the dick still bendable?

I think the erection angle varies as to each man's anatomy. At present, my angle standing up is maybe 3:30 but absolutely rock hard w/ no hinging & capable of doing any position available. When lying down, I'm pointing up at a straight 90 degree-3 o'clock angle. Regardless, it's the absolute best erection I've ever experienced...and it's totally on demand...wife loves it...position won't be an issue...

Are you able to do missionary then? Because you'd need more like a 1 o'clock angle for that.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue May 09, 2017 12:58 am

mine points at 3:00, and flacid is at 4:30.

The three o-clock position is perfect for any position. I have had no trouble with : doggy, missionary, CAT, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, pinner, butterfly, sitting facing each other, and between the tits.

Flexibility of the penis can be adjusted by how hard you pump --- that is the beauty of an implant "honey can you make it harder----yes I can, honey can you make it just a little softer -- yes I can"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue May 09, 2017 2:13 am

JayGould wrote:
ccrider wrote:

Are you able to do missionary then? Because you'd need more like a 1 o'clock angle for that.

yes...very easily. When I said the angle was 3 o'clock when lying down, I meant lying on my back...I can do any position easily...the implant is flexible & can be adjusted pump-wise to suit you and your partner...you have the same options as you do w/ a non-bionic penis...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Tue May 09, 2017 4:12 am

Thanks guys.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue May 09, 2017 4:43 am

The dick isn't cemented like the leaning tower of pisa. It's flexible and you can do every position
without the slightest problems.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue May 09, 2017 7:42 am

ccrider wrote:At present, my angle standing up is maybe 3:30 but absolutely rock hard w/ no hinging & capable of doing any position available. When lying down, I'm pointing up at a straight 90 degree-3 o'clock angle. ... I meant lying on my back.

This is true for mine also.

Return to “Implants”