Dr Kramer's relief

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WOODYHAPPEN

Re: Dr Kramer's relief

Postby WOODYHAPPEN » Sun May 07, 2017 5:08 pm

I try to keep my questions to Dr. Kramer as limited and short as possible. He has always answered me quickly. I can see that possibly some go on and on , which would take up his valuable time. I like to follow the quote from Dragnet - " just the facts ,man - just the facts".
RP surgery resulting in ed. Penile implant 4\19\17 by Dr. Kramer. 21cm. +2cm. rte.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Tybeeman wrote:As I have said in pass post, I do not know Doctor Kramer and I wish i could get an implant from him. I am a business owner and I had to make a change in my policy of receiving calls. I can only be reached by text or email. Some people call just to bull shit. These guys have no time, as I do not, during the course of a working day to talk about life, wives or anything that doesn't have to do with a the implant or business at hand. Now if I am texted or emailed something that is in need of talking with someone i will take a call. I am sure he faces the same problem. So with anyone that is a professional be aware of their time and if what you are calling them about is just to bull shit.

Just for the record i had a question last week and out of the blue I send him my question in one line sentence. He answered it with in 30 seconds with a one line answer. Just reading he sound like a super individual.

I don't even answer the phone any more. I screen calls on the land line, disconnected my fax line and give no-one but my wife my cell number so all other calls get deleted. Telemarketers eat my day otherwise. Some days so often it rings again as soon as the previous has disconnected. Another curse of having the same number published in the yellow pages and white listings since 1972. In 1992 the pager went in a drawer and service was disconnected. Customers paged me so many times a day it was impossible to get any work done. Before anyone suggests, yes we are on the no call list but business' are exempt from the state and federal lists as are political calls and fund raisers. I would bet I have had over 1000 calls over the last 3 years from google listings, most of the time showing local fake numbers on caller I.D. . It is very easy to see how a few people can eat his time. There have been nights I have gone 3 hours answering private messages here on FT and I certainly do not have a client base here. Just one damn fool with a lego dick x 2.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun May 07, 2017 10:45 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:I can attest to the fact, that Dr. Kramer gives thorough, sometimes long answers via Email. While that was helpful to me and at times put me at ease, it was not something I intended to go on forever. Eventually his patients should stop emailing him and get on with life like I've done. Frankly, I'm not happy with the results of my implant, but I don't blame this on my doctors, I blame it on loss of length from Peyronies. I had hoped the implant would restore my length.

Anyway, Dr. Kramer is a big boy and can determine on his own how long to make his emails. My other surgeon, the one who did the revision, gave short specific, sometimes too cryptic messages, but he did communicate. That is all that is really required.

Jon.. It was talked many times here.. The implant will not restore length, and also the stretching happens after years of using it when you need a revision you get a slightly larger one. There is documentation on this, that was posted here.

So, you can still gain length even with your implant on. Use a traction device on it. Something like the penimaster pro. There is also proof of that and I talked about it on a topic a while ago here.

But.. You are free to believe in those threads about the length gains, on which pictures are never posted? I am talking about those guys that say ''they love their big penis but never post photos or proof? ''

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon May 08, 2017 1:47 am

Suggesting that a surgeon may have a not-ideal business practice is not assuming he is childish or an amateur. However, this whole field should be teaching every single one of us not to assume that a surgeon, even the best ones, is always doing the best thing. And maybe for Kramer its the type of relationships he is building with his patients. Maybe he is inviting too much BS response, and then again maybe he not. Maybe none of this stuff that has been recently been posted concerning him has any substance. I dont think there is anything wrong in inquiring on this forum if perhaps a surgeon is overwhelming himself with patient responses that may not be necessary.

From my POV im trying to feel out Kramer and Eid, determine which one is going to give me the best results. If one of them is tied down with excess patient contacts around the time I want to book surgery, then maybe that surgeon wont have the time needed to be on his A game when he performs on me or when I need to contact him with something serious.

And as of right now Kramer and Eid are still equally tied in my book. Its very hard to determine which one to choose, and it might come down to my insurance (if it works at all).

And speaking of insurance, I am supposed to speak with his secretary concerning mine. Kramer's team has been especially helpful because they are investigating my insurance coverage for me. I decided not to call them about it until this issues we are talking about (if its even an issue at all) has been resolved, because I do not want to take up their time with something that is not urgently important.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon May 08, 2017 2:32 am

Cnidium wrote:Suggesting that a surgeon may have a not-ideal business practice is not assuming he is childish or an amateur. However, this whole field should be teaching every single one of us not to assume that a surgeon, even the best ones, is always doing the best thing. And maybe for Kramer its the type of relationships he is building with his patients. Maybe he is inviting too much BS response, and then again maybe he not. Maybe none of this stuff that has been recently been posted concerning him has any substance. I dont think there is anything wrong in inquiring on this forum if perhaps a surgeon is overwhelming himself with patient responses that may not be necessary.

From my POV im trying to feel out Kramer and Eid, determine which one is going to give me the best results. If one of them is tied down with excess patient contacts around the time I want to book surgery, then maybe that surgeon wont have the time needed to be on his A game when he performs on me or when I need to contact him with something serious.

And as of right now Kramer and Eid are still equally tied in my book. Its very hard to determine which one to choose, and it might come down to my insurance (if it works at all).

And speaking of insurance, I am supposed to speak with his secretary concerning mine. Kramer's team has been especially helpful because they are investigating my insurance coverage for me. I decided not to call them about it until this issues we are talking about (if its even an issue at all) has been resolved, because I do not want to take up their time with something that is not urgently important.

Between Dr. Kramer & Dr. Eid, you'll be fine with either one doing your procedure...both are considered world class surgeons who have each performed thousands of successful implant procedures. If your insurance covers one and not the other, your choice is obvious. If your insurance will cover bother of them, I'd also strongly consider as a factor the hospital wherein the procedure is performed...UMMC/Baltimore is a world-class academic facility which is consistently ranked among the top hospitals in the country...notice how many medical professionals/surgeons from all over the country travel to Baltimore to have the procedure done by Dr. Kramer...along w/ Dr. Kramer's considerable renown as one of the world's top implant surgeons, I would venture to say that the facility wherein the procedure is performed also entered into their respective decisions as to where to have the procedure done. As to the cities themselves...no question Baltimore is far more convenient/less stressful than NYC in every respect...easy access to UMMC from the airport/hospital shuttles to and from a selection of nice reasonably-priced hotels. Baltimore=less stress/out-of-pocket costs...excellent experience all around in my case...couldn't be happier with the outcome...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:50 am

ccrider wrote:
Cnidium wrote:Suggesting that a surgeon may have a not-ideal business practice is not assuming he is childish or an amateur. However, this whole field should be teaching every single one of us not to assume that a surgeon, even the best ones, is always doing the best thing. And maybe for Kramer its the type of relationships he is building with his patients. Maybe he is inviting too much BS response, and then again maybe he not. Maybe none of this stuff that has been recently been posted concerning him has any substance. I dont think there is anything wrong in inquiring on this forum if perhaps a surgeon is overwhelming himself with patient responses that may not be necessary.

Between Dr. Kramer & Dr. Eid, you'll be fine with either one doing your procedure...both are considered world class surgeons who have each performed thousands of successful implant procedures. If your insurance covers one and not the other, your choice is obvious. If your insurance will cover bother of them, I'd also strongly consider as a factor the hospital wherein the procedure is performed...UMMC/Baltimore is a world-class academic facility which is consistently ranked among the top hospitals in the country...notice how many medical professionals/surgeons from all over the country travel to Baltimore to have the procedure done by Dr. Kramer...along w/ Dr. Kramer's considerable renown as one of the world's top implant surgeons, I would venture to say that the facility wherein the procedure is performed also entered into their respective decisions as to where to have the procedure done. As to the cities themselves...no question Baltimore is far more convenient/less stressful than NYC in every respect...easy access to UMMC from the airport/hospital shuttles to and from a selection of nice reasonably-priced hotels. Baltimore=less stress/out-of-pocket costs...excellent experience all around in my case...couldn't be happier with the outcome...

Ditto.. Same goes here, apropos points and facts made.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon May 08, 2017 7:28 am

I just had cause to Email Dr. Kramer a question after over 6 months. He responded in short order just like normal and he was very thorough.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”