Bent Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mastercard

Re: Bent Implant

Postby Mastercard » Thu May 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Wow. I have been on the implant fence for a few years while exhausting all other means to allow penetration until prostate surgery removed all those options except injections which has caused some scarring. I met with Dr Kramer in mid April and sent him a message on May 1 which he had not responded to as of today. Knowing of his reputation of responding quickly to emails I was disappointed in his non-response. NOW I UNDERSTAND
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu May 04, 2017 11:33 pm

How about that Kramer screws up also. Should have got a more experience surgeon
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Thu May 04, 2017 11:53 pm

MarloStanfield1940 wrote:Yeah- I emailed him a couple times, he told me a patient from florida was just fixing to make his life a living hell. Pages and pages of emails, texts, hundreds of complaints, accusations, facetime calls, whatever. Kramer went from the world's nicest guy to the world's most unhappy guy from one miserable all-consuming patient. Give him a week or two, Kramer will bounce back and hopefully tell his irritating patient to go find another doctor.

If anyone here has any idea as to who this allegedly problematic person may be, please message me privately. I can't believe some pissant out here is pulling lame stunts like that on one of the nicest/most caring surgeons you'll ever meet in any field of medicine...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Fri May 05, 2017 12:24 am

Tybeeman are you saying that Dr. Kramer isn't an experienced surgeon?
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri May 05, 2017 12:35 am

I have not been on here for days. Too busy and tired but had an issue pop up yesterday, emailed Dr. Kramer at midnight, had a response at 6:30 a.m., a phone call at noon and several emails tonight. Some doctors do crap work because I don't think they give a damn. Dr. Kramer tries because he loves people and loves what he does which is the formula for a good doctor. We all have to keep in mind our body is like water. It is going to go where it goes and find the easiest route. It might cool us off, quench our thirst, drown us or wash us into a rut. All the doctors can do is try to keep the faucet from leaking and the water running when it needs to be. Damn man, whoever you are, lighten up! :oops:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri May 05, 2017 12:36 am

Not to detract from the Kramer-patient issue, but this thread is derailing. Maybe we can start another thread about the issues Kramer is having, and by doing so draw more needed attention to it as opposed to having it hidden in a 'Bent Implant' thread title.

And so, this thread is about a man who is experiencing a problem with a bent implant after going dancing with a woman. This deserves attention. Maybe OP should call AMS and see if its know that this kind of physical duress can bend their implants, since Kramer seems buys atm. And its also hugely important for us younger guys trying to decide on what we should do. If I get an implant, and then go dancing, is my implant doing to get bent or fucked up?

Yes I realize the most important thing is to call Kramer since that is OP's surgeon, but since his surgeon is busy, perhaps someone can contact their surgeon and investigate for his / our peace of mind?

Regardless, I'll be talking to Eid (and hopefully Kramer) in a few weeks, and I will definitely raise this question to them.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri May 05, 2017 1:24 am

mtnbiker wrote:I need some advice from my bionic brothers here. Last night I went out dancing with a female friend of mine so I partially inflated my penis to give her something to think about while we are grinding on the dance floor and I was wearing boxer briefs with my penis facing downward and to my right. I had my penis partially inflated for around 3 hours total and we danced for around an hour before she decided she wanted to go back to my house and sleep with me so my plan worked perfect except for when I inflated my penis all the way it had a curve pointing to the right so it made sex slightly painful for me however I still kept going and we had sex for a little over an hour.

Out of curiosity today I inflated my penis and was shocked that I now have a significant curve going to my right so I have inflated and deflated several times and have held my penis firm as I inflated however I can feel that my penis wants to bend right as I inflate it. I did try moving it to the left to straighten out as it was fully inflated and also tried holding it straight as I pumped it up however none of those techniques seemed to help.

Just to be clear since getting my implant it's never curved right or left however it was curving upward when I first got it however that resolved itself in about two weeks with daily cycling.

The strange thing is that my penis is straight as an arrow flaccid but curves to the right after each squeeze of the pump.

If anyone has any advice on what I can do to fix this I would greatly appreciate it. I am freaking out a little bit since I have never had this happen if the 4 months I have had my implant.

Garber on line had a long article that I think Dr. Eid contributed to that said any bi-directional expanding implant would make bends worse not better. I have stated before that my LGX, when I would wear briefs, would get a left bend kink that would take me 3 days of modeling to get it straight again. I mean I would work at it for an hour a time for 3 days. Part of your issue I think is implant model specific. None of these implants are ideal but certainly have potential to be a lot better than ED. All have advantages and disadvantages. Over time I guess we will learn and manufacturers will improve the product if profit motive does not prevent it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri May 05, 2017 7:10 am

Alibaba, are you saying that a TItan or a CX should not do this?
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri May 05, 2017 7:30 am

I have no relationship with Dr. Kramer, since he didn't do my implant, but I admit I have wondered for a while how he manages to respond to so many contacts and keep his sanity. I don't want to be a problem here, but is it possible all you guys right here on FT are the problem, collectively?

torless50

Postby torless50 » Fri May 05, 2017 7:43 am

So I understand there is a guy implanted who is disturbing to kramer
Why is he disturbing kramer? Karmer butchered his implant? If is so I think any of us would do it
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

Return to “Implants”