My stretching routine.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

My stretching routine.2x/day 10 to 30 minutes just short of producing edema

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:34 pm

In my mid-teens, I measured myself ar 4 3/4 inches, erect.

Last year, I measured 5 1/4 inches ("natural" erection using oral medication)

This morning under vacuum, I measure over 6 1/2 inches and 5 3/4 immediately after release of the vacuum. Those figures are considerably larger than what I could get 6 months or even 6 weeks ago. I have been practising twice daily vacuum therapy for 6 months and have seen this "growth", though whether it is actual growth or simply recovery of lost length that nature intended is open to question.

I am resolved to be happy with whatever dimensions I get as long as these criteria are met:
Ability to give orgasms to my partner
Fit of the tips into the glans
Accessibility of the pump
A decent vertical angle when erect
Appearance and comfort
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Donnie1954

Re: My stretching routine.

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:43 am

I am proud to see renewed interest in this thread. If you tried my routine and it helped you or you are trying it. Please contribute a testimonial. Thanks brothers,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Donnie,I'm a big fan, keep up the good work. I was a little late getting into ft, didn't discover it until 1 mo after my surgery. Started your routine about then but after a few weeks I got an infection so I lost another 3 weeks getting over that. I have been practicing your stretching routine - not down to the letter - don't always have that kind of time, but whenever possible. My cx is 22cm, no rte's, so I figure we gotta be close to the same. My flaccid measurement is 5.5" but it doesn't change with pumping. Fully loaded, my erect measurement is also 5.5". The good news is, I was very unhappy with the downward curve of my erection, kinda like a fish hook (barbless :o ). Thanks to your stretching routine that seems to be straightening out. Also, both my flaccid and erect measurements are improving. Just curious why there's no change from flaccid to erect. Any thoughts?
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:02 pm

My flaccid is 6" and erection around 7. One inch really makes a difference. Glad you're trying my routine.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:22 pm

What will we look forward to once ddBryan's dick exceeds the size of his dick driven ego?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:41 pm

alibaba
Not a dick driven ego. Just a every happy man who wants to help other brothers. I was glad to hear about your outcome and that you are happy now. My heart was broken by all the crap you went through. No man should have to go through that. I'm sorry you can't see my sincerity and happiness. I have no ego. I am just me. A very blessed man.
Donnie

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:23 pm

alibaba wrote:What will we look forward to once ddBryan's dick exceeds the size of his dick driven ego?

EGO? I have to said it has been about 4 months since I had enough of those damn injections and moved from the injection board to the implant board to start the learning and the start decision making process of where I am today. 3 weeks post op with my implant. Donnie has, along with a lot of other people here both on the open board and PM's, has helped me make this a lot easier and even fun. EGO? Give me a few more weeks to heal and I hope I have his EGO also. I think a lot of people on here would join me and saying, Donnie, thank you for all you encouragement and humor. You are the man.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Thanks Tybeeman. You are the man. Your response has driven me to tears. I am deeply touched. Why must some men be so cruel and heartless in their comments about other brothers.
Donnie

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:52 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Thanks Tybeeman. You are the man. Your response has driven me to tears. I am deeply touched. Why must some men be so cruel and heartless in their comments about other brothers.
Donnie

I don't know people are jealous I guess. One thing i would tell everyone about getting their length back or even bigger. You cant just pour your self a cup of coffee and look at it. It takes work, determination and religiously doing the stretching. I have not started it yet but as i have told people. After my prostatectomy i lost an inch and a half. For a year I pumped it up daily to get it back and i am sure it will take me the same effort to get the results of my implant.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:28 pm

alibaba wrote:What will we look forward to once ddBryan's dick exceeds the size of his dick driven ego?

That comment was uncalled for.

Return to “Implants”