i have a lot of questions about implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
zlsej9218

i have a lot of questions about implant

Postby zlsej9218 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:28 am

normally, natural erection disapper after ejecualation.

but is implant dick size same after ejecuation?

i know that penis head erect through blood flow not cylinders. don't i?

and can you do anything extream sports after implant surgery?

forexample, swimming, ring a bike, boxing, mma , and so on.

can't you fell anything inconvinience of implant?

i think the most severe side effect of implant is infection. but if infection does't occur after surgery,

implant is perfect surgery?

DonBecker54

Re: i have a lot of questions about implant

Postby DonBecker54 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:13 am

Okay, here goes my attempt:

1. normally, natural erection disapper after ejecualation. but is implant dick size same after ejecuation? The erection will stay rock hard after ejaculation. It will stay rock hard for 10 years straight if you like.

2. i know that penis head erect through blood flow not cylinders. don't i? The glans (the head) enlarges when it becomes engorged with blood. This is still the case with an implant. The glans doesn't enlarge without stimulation. From reading some posts here, that may not be as much of an issue as it once was.

3. and can you do anything extream sports after implant surgery? If by "after" you mean after healing, yes. There's no change. You have to take it easy for the first few weeks after surgery.

4. can't you fell anything inconvinience of implant? About the only inconvenience is having to pump it up, but it's a small inconvenience. If you get an implant, you'll wish you'd gotten one years ago. I wish I'd gotten one in my thirties, even though I didn't have ED at that time. Sex would have been 1000% better, and it was good back then.

5. i think the most severe side effect of implant is infection. but if infection does't occur after surgery, implant is perfect surgery? The most serious potential harm from implant surgery is infection, but the rate is less than 1%. The more common problem with surgery is a surgeon who doesn't know what he's doing (see my sig line below). Go to one of the surgeons that are mentioned on this forum as being the best.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:23 pm

zlsej9218 wrote:and can you do anything extream sports after implant surgery?

I have a similar question to @zlsej9218, so let me ask in his thread.

Yoga and bicycle riding (100+ miles) are two of my lifelong activities that I don't want to compromise.
After healing, would an implant interfere in anyway with yoga or biking?
Both involve pelvic pressure or pelvic stretching so I'm really concerned that an implant could be felt or cause a problem. What do you think?

zlsej9218

Postby zlsej9218 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:24 pm

DonBecker54 wrote:Okay, here goes my attempt:

1. normally, natural erection disapper after ejecualation. but is implant dick size same after ejecuation? The erection will stay rock hard after ejaculation. It will stay rock hard for 10 years straight if you like.

2. i know that penis head erect through blood flow not cylinders. don't i? The glans (the head) enlarges when it becomes engorged with blood. This is still the case with an implant. The glans doesn't enlarge without stimulation. From reading some posts here, that may not be as much of an issue as it once was.

3. and can you do anything extream sports after implant surgery? If by "after" you mean after healing, yes. There's no change. You have to take it easy for the first few weeks after surgery.

4. can't you fell anything inconvinience of implant? About the only inconvenience is having to pump it up, but it's a small inconvenience. If you get an implant, you'll wish you'd gotten one years ago. I wish I'd gotten one in my thirties, even though I didn't have ED at that time. Sex would have been 1000% better, and it was good back then.

5. i think the most severe side effect of implant is infection. but if infection does't occur after surgery, implant is perfect surgery? The most serious potential harm from implant surgery is infection, but the rate is less than 1%. The more common problem with surgery is a surgeon who doesn't know what he's doing (see my sig line below). Go to one of the surgeons that are mentioned on this forum as being the best.

thanks for your specific answers!

you said that i wish i'd gotten one in my thirties, even though i didn't have Ed.

is your saying that your implant functioning is better than your natural erect in thirties?

is your implant same size in your thirties? didn't you lost any length?

Lost Sheep

Re: i have a lot of questions about implant-MMA?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Remember that you will have foreign objects in your body. Any surgery MIGHT compromise the structures of your body (knee replacement, for instance). If qn opponent lands a punch roght on the saline reservoir in your abdomen, there could be damage, yes?

Best to ask your surgeon or if you could find another MMA fighter with injury experience.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:29 pm

you said that i wish i'd gotten one in my thirties, even though i didn't have Ed.

is your saying that your implant functioning is better than your natural erect in thirties?

is your implant same size in your thirties? didn't you lost any length?

Yes, it functions better. I was a "one and done" guy, even in my thirties, meaning that once I had an orgasm, I couldn't get another erection. With an implant, you can keep your full erection even after orgasm, so if your partner wants to keep going, you can do it.

My erection is now 2" less than what it was before the surgery, which with drugs was the same size as in my thirties. I lost the 2" because of an incompetent doctor (see my sig line). If you get a good surgeon, you won't lose any size.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

revisionnyc58

Postby revisionnyc58 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:32 pm

warrenw wrote:
zlsej9218 wrote:and can you do anything extream sports after implant surgery?

I have a similar question to @zlsej9218, so let me ask in his thread.

Yoga and bicycle riding (100+ miles) are two of my lifelong activities that I don't want to compromise.
After healing, would an implant interfere in anyway with yoga or biking?
Both involve pelvic pressure or pelvic stretching so I'm really concerned that an implant could be felt or cause a problem. What do you think?

I had first implant installed 8 years ago..since then, I have done 13 Triathlons and several week long bike tours.
You need to use a split nose saddle ( I use an ISM Adamo saddle) and adjust the saddle so you are not putting undo pressure on your pump and tubing. So no issues biking if you use an ISM or a Cobb saddle.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:50 pm

zlsej9218 wrote:normally, natural erection disapper after ejecualation.

but is implant dick size same after ejecuation?

i know that penis head erect through blood flow not cylinders. don't i?

The penile tissues supporting erection are of two kinds. Corpus Cavernosum inside the Tunica Albuginea and the Corpus Spongiosum in the penis head (Glans) and in the shaft outside of the Tunica.

The Cavernosum inflates the Tunica and provides the structure for the erection. This is essential for penetrative sex. The implant replaces this function.

The Spongiosum contributes little to the structure of the erection. The Spongiosum engorges during arousal and makes the head and shaft fuller and firmer and enhances the sexual experience, but are not 100% necessary for penetrative sex. Just easier and better. An engorged head does penetrate better by easing her vagina open more firmly. But a soft head can do it also, just with a little more care and cooperation.

After orgasm, you will likely lose the Spongiosum engorgement until the refractory period has elapsed, but since the Tunica is still forced erect by the implant, penetrative sex can continue.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:56 pm

Kramer recently uploaded a surgery video involving a professional mma fighter. He doesn't name the fighter, since discretion is extremely important int his field. But, non the less, it was a professional mma fighter who received an implant. And from what I understood, this was not going to prevent the patient from being a professional fighter.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Return to “Implants”