New Implant by Dr. Kramer 4/19

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Moman17

Re: New Implant by Dr. Kramer 4/19

Postby Moman17 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Cnidium,

I am indeed blessed to work for AT&T in which I had 5 days paid illness days that were FMLA protected by sending them to Dr. Kramer's office and Connie filled out my FMLA paperwork that covered me from 18th till the 26th.. I was able to have a full week paid (without taking from my vacation and personal allowance)... Connie sent my paperwork back same day (amazingly lightning fast) and I turned it in..

FMLA was approved two days later by employer and I was in surgery..

Dr. Kramer was the very best decision I made (because of FrankTalk.org) to get the very best surgeon and fastest recovery..

Best in your endeavors and choose wisely for your implant..

PS. I am not salary.. I am hourly.. I have GREAT benefits though.. If I wasn't so fortunate with benefits I would still have chosen Dr. Kramer... Just speak to the man and you will understand!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Moman17 wrote:Cnidium,

I am indeed blessed to work for AT&T in which I had 5 days paid illness days that were FMLA protected by sending them to Dr. Kramer's office and Connie filled out my FMLA paperwork that covered me from 18th till the 26th.. I was able to have a full week paid (without taking from my vacation and personal allowance)... Connie sent my paperwork back same day (amazingly lightning fast) and I turned it in..

FMLA was approved two days later by employer and I was in surgery..

Dr. Kramer was the very best decision I made (because of FrankTalk.org) to get the very best surgeon and fastest recovery..

Best in your endeavors and choose wisely for your implant..

PS. I am not salary.. I am hourly.. I have GREAT benefits though.. If I wasn't so fortunate with benefits I would still have chosen Dr. Kramer... Just speak to the man and you will understand!

This thing needs an "awesome" button. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Great, Noman!!! Keep us updated.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Okay brothers..... Here is my update...

Texted Dr. Kramer last-night and of course he replies fast.. I asked if I could start cycling this weekend and he agreed that I could but I had to "take it easy" and only do 4 pumps tops as he has seen herniation of sutures and didn't want that to happen to me..

So, here I lay and sack relaxed this morning (4AM CST).. Began to feel around and apply pressure to bulb.. uhh NO GOOD! lol.. I read on the forum here that this is not uncommon and that no matter how hard I tried to press it was hard as a rock.. So I felt around for the release and tried to press but at that time I was too tender and stopped.

Went to work today and I was tender on the bottom scrotum where the pump is.. I now have a little fluid around indicating swelling a little.. I had no issues with job and had no pain other than a little stinging where I attempted to squeeze..

I am NOT going to attempt now to do anything pump related for 72hrs and try again...

Not eventful and a little sad that I could not pump even one.. Reason I want to pump? well, I have "crinkles" pretty good right now and those are irritating until I can inflate and work them in.

Let me know your thoughts please and experiences with a bulb hard as a rock on trying to activate.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:28 pm

The bulb is pretty much like a marble until you get it broken in. Dr Kramer's advice to apply only a few pumps at first is sound, and don't be discouraged if the discomfort stops you at first. It gets better with time.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello there,

I am very happy you are moving to the next of many phases!

Just an advise that helped me to achieve that first dreaded "marble squeeze": before you next trial, try to take an analgesic an hour before, and get your body/scrotum into a warm situation so they get as relaxed as possible. Like getting in bed and cover yourself with a warm blanket.

Also keep in mind that no matter what you do or how much you prepare for it, the first times are going to involve some discomfort. So, for your own benefit, do not get stressed out about the possibility of failure because it will not help, plus adopt the mantra of "no pain, no gain."

You are in an important phase of being an implantee, but man, the reward after all your effort is extremely fulfilling.

Hoping the best for you,

ThePlumber

PS: you are doing right on consulting with Kramer before any attempts to move to the next phase. We are blessed to have him as our surgeon!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:15 pm

The pinching pain must be a normal recovery affect. I had them also and when I went for the activation appointment the nurse asked if I was experiencing them. They will go away in time. Since it is only at least for me a sharp pain that only lasts a couple of seconds it hasn't been a big
problem.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:17 am

Howdy to all...

I again had no issues with pain or work but I found that the bending and etc. puts pressure on my scrotum and pump and has caused some "fluid" around pump...

I tried to squeeze the AMS MS pump and was hard as a rock and remembered reading here on FrankTalk about the same experience and to release first then see if you can pump.

So I did a release first and could feel the pop, then did 4-5 pumps and could feel the crinkles slightly smooth down some and was nice however, I have a few questions for you guys.

When I had only a few pumps (4 pumps) I ached pretty good, when you inflate for the first how long does that ache happen and looks to me that this could be quite painful, so how long does that pain continue?

Secondly, as I manipulated the pump and had to apply pressure, I certainly was tender and was careful but, again I seemed to cause more "fluid" to build up around the pump and now my exercises will be on hold until I can feel the pump better or I could see inflation but no way of deflating (not good for work).. I would imagine that fluid is blood from vessels around that area and squeezing that tissue is causing them to break open and cause that sack of fluid to build (my best guess).

What are you experiences?

Thanks in advance guys!

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:02 pm

I would put the whole deal on hold till about the one month mark. I did what you are doing trying to push the envelope, and ended up with a hematoma. I went to see Dr. Kramer at 4 weeks and he initiated no problem . I'm guessing that you are fine and have it figured out. Let your scrotum heal until you can find the deflate button without significant discomfort and then deflate and pump to the max. At 4 weeks your penis will be healed enough to reduce the aching. I am pumping twice daily at 5 1/2 weeks no problem.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Thanks shooter1000...

The whole reason I was trying to cycle as soon as I could was to prevent scaring and stretching pains... Trying to prevent the preventable..

However, you started cycling at 4 weeks and no issue, 5 ½ and your cycling twice a day without discomfort..

Good to know and Im now just wanting the inflammation to subside after aggravating the crap out of the area from squeezing and manipulating.

Thanks again

Return to “Implants”