Anyone implanted by David Ralph?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AVL_UK

Anyone implanted by David Ralph?

Postby AVL_UK » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am

Looking for reviews of the above, he is the most high volume UK surgeon and is friends with Dr. Kramer.

Anyone been implanted by him? How did it go? I'm thinking it will be easier to stay in country for this as the activation would have to be done back in the UK even if I went to the US for the surgery. So may as well get him to do the surgery as well.
31 / VL

gollam121

Re: Anyone implanted by David Ralph?

Postby gollam121 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:11 am

AVL_UK wrote:Looking for reviews of the above, he is the most high volume UK surgeon and is friends with Dr. Kramer.

Anyone been implanted by him? How did it go? I'm thinking it will be easier to stay in country for this as the activation would have to be done back in the UK even if I went to the US for the surgery. So may as well get him to do the surgery as well.

I haven't yet but I'm awaiting my letter for my initial consultation. I know that Star is also being consulted by David Ralph so we will both keep you posted.

Go onto Rugby Dave's implant / prostate cancer blog. He was implanted about 4 years ago by DR and is more than happy with the results.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

star_of_pramen

Re: Anyone implanted by David Ralph?

Postby star_of_pramen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Hi AVL,

I have consultation with Dr Muneer who works with Dr Ralph on the 17th May following a doppler on the 3rd. I will keep you updated with my progress
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Return to “Implants”