Changing my birthday -- implant is life changing

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Changing my birthday -- implant is life changing

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Someone on this board once said that they "feel like changing their birthday date over to their implant surgery date" since this seemed like such a positive life altering milestone that it deserved celebration every year.

Others have stated that "implant was the best decision of my life"

QUESTION: "who on this blog believes the implant was monumental enough to justify annual celebrations on your surgery anniversary date ?
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

ccrider

Re: Changing my birthday -- implant is life changing

Postby ccrider » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:29 pm

TANGERINE wrote:Someone on this board once said that they "feel like changing their birthday date over to their implant surgery date" since this seemed like such a positive life altering milestone that it deserved celebration every year.

Others have stated that "implant was the best decision of my life"

QUESTION: "who on this blog believes the implant was monumental enough to justify annual celebrations on your surgery anniversary date ?

I certainly agree...you have to celebrate the day your ED was slamdunked into the dustbin of history!!!
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

philly444

Postby philly444 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:27 pm

without a doubt. I only wish I didn't wait.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:25 pm

At the very least, I'll sure send my urologist/surgeon a 'Thank You' card each year for the amazing Quality of Life he's returned to me! That's priceless! I first thought of this idea after a neurosurgeon at the National Institutes of Health performed what was then an experimental procedure to dissect a micro tumor from my pituitary gland in 1993. I had waited 16 years for them to come up with both a diagnostic to find, as well as a surgery to remove pituitary tumors. (This neurosurgeon had invented the procedure.) I was a little "belated" with my 'Thank You' note actually. I thought of it 8 years after my surgery! But perhaps that was even more striking to my surgeon! He wrote back an incredible, warm caring letter relaying his own thanks to me! I doubt that many surgeons and doctors get the thanks and recognition they deserve from patients after performing some of the most intricate, delicate, often lifesaving procedures that not too long ago were mere fantasies in a surgeon's mind. 12 years after my (successful) experimental surgery at the NIH, the "revised version" was depicted in Season 1 of the TV series "House" in the episode named "Heavy". (This was aptly titled considering when I went in for my surgery I was 225 lbs with a 44" waist. 8 months later (no diet; no exercise) I was 136 lbs and buying my first pair of 29" low-rise jeans since high school! (I know, I know... TMI... Guess you hadda be there! ;-) ) And this actually IS related to my penile implant! My implant would NEVER have looked as good (or even been seen!) in 44" baggy jeans!! ;-)

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:34 pm

I've said this here more than once - an implant is life changing only if you get it in time. If you need an implant, go ahead and get it. Don't put it off for years like I did - nothing good happens while you're waiting.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:57 pm

I will not change the date. All my 52 years have given me the time to develop the expertise needed to use it for what is intended: have a great sexual life with my wife!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Jan 4 is now my......"Girthday"......I will celebrate it going forward like a federal holiday......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:32 am

Xomanow wrote:Jan 4 is now my......"Girthday"......I will celebrate it going forward like a federal holiday......

Haha that was funny!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:35 am

October 3, 2016 is the day I will remember as long as I live. The day I became a complete functioning man again. I thank God for my implant and my Frank Talk brothers!
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”