Another tip extender thread

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Another tip extender thread

Postby alibaba » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:33 pm

I have been having a lot of pain in the anus area and today feeling around tracked it down to my skinny ass sitting on the damned tip extenders. Pain stops where the hard tips end and the flexible cylinder tube starts. 3 years ago I asked Milam about tip extender pain as some others had told me they experienced it. He said they are deep enough to not be an issue. How long did it take for this to go away for those of you with extenders? The more I work the worse it gets. If it does not get better I am going to consider another revision to get rid of the extenders. Yesterday I had to resort to pain pills to deal with it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

stiffupperlip

Re: Another tip extender thread

Postby stiffupperlip » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:55 pm

I had the same issue and I don't have any extenders. It's gotten much better.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 am

stiffupperlip wrote:I had the same issue and I don't have any extenders. It's gotten much better.

Good to hear. I quite work at 4 today because of it. I would preferred to have put in 3 more hours.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 am

stiffupperlip wrote:I had the same issue and I don't have any extenders. It's gotten much better.
How long did it take?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:46 am

alibaba wrote:I have been having a lot of pain in the anus area and today feeling around tracked it down to my skinny ass sitting on the damned tip extenders. Pain stops where the hard tips end and the flexible cylinder tube starts. 3 years ago I asked Milam about tip extender pain as some others had told me they experienced it. He said they are deep enough to not be an issue. How long did it take for this to go away for those of you with extenders? The more I work the worse it gets. If it does not get better I am going to consider another revision to get rid of the extenders. Yesterday I had to resort to pain pills to deal with it.

I have one of these I use on my exercise bike. Notched space goes under tail bone.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:47 am

Ali, the pain has nothing to do with tip extenders. The tip of the implant isn't soft either... I have had the same problem, but only for a short while. I just sat on a cushion, that helped a lot.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:51 pm

My RTE's give me no problems at all but total draining is a breeze and absolutely no back fill.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Draining has been no breeze here. It deflates and if I did not see it happen I would not know as I do not feel it but deflate w/o a lot a shaft squeezing simply leave it at a 3:30 drop and a fairly rigid shaft. Wrung out it kinks whatever position, mostly left bend. I say tip extender pain as the area of pain starts where the flexible tubing ends and continues down the hard tip extender to the end of it at the bone. Maybe it is a body adjustment period that as another had told me takes a few more months to get used to. This Coloplast does give a more consistent end to end shaped erection and control the bend when pumped up but it I've been able to pump it less and less length of time due to the perineal area pain. To "use" it, I need a day off pumping before or it is to painful to last beyond a few minutes play time. Time will tell. I do wish there was a place to give Coloplast and Boston Scientific feedback on their implants with the hopes they would make improvements.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:26 pm

rahod1 wrote:
I have one of these I use on my exercise bike. Notched space goes under tail bone.
]

I still use the pillow the hospital gave me in the recliner chair, car and one of the pickup trucks. D.O.T. would probably have a fit in the big trucks and I can't see operating the crawlers sitting on it at this point. Considering it to mow the freakin lawn Thursday. I've been doing that in short low speed 1-2 hour spurts rather than 5 hours full tilt till done. I took the day off today.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:30 am

alibaba wrote:Draining has been no breeze here. It deflates and if I did not see it happen I would not know as I do not feel it but deflate w/o a lot a shaft squeezing simply leave it at a 3:30 drop and a fairly rigid shaft. Wrung out it kinks whatever position, mostly left bend. I say tip extender pain as the area of pain starts where the flexible tubing ends and continues down the hard tip extender to the end of it at the bone. Maybe it is a body adjustment period that as another had told me takes a few more months to get used to. This Coloplast does give a more consistent end to end shaped erection and control the bend when pumped up but it I've been able to pump it less and less length of time due to the perineal area pain. To "use" it, I need a day off pumping before or it is to painful to last beyond a few minutes play time. Time will tell. I do wish there was a place to give Coloplast and Boston Scientific feedback on their implants with the hopes they would make improvements.

Hey Man

Sorry to hear about your ass pain. But for whatever calming effect it might have, here is my experience (which you have read once but probably forgot):
I basically didn't have much tip pain in early days when inflating. One reason being I didn't get there before it started hurt in the other end (i.e. the ass). This was even to such a degree that it prevented me from inflating to the desired level for sex. I was worried of course, and thought that maybe my implant was oversized, it would protrude out of my cavernosa back in the crus or whatever.
But - it gradually got better and after 3-4 months (don't remember exactly, check back in 'My Journal' if you really want to know) it was all gone.
I think this issue in some way is a good thing. It means you are not undersized. As long as your doc didn't push it too far and oversized you to the level where you will get issues, you should be happy. Take some discomfort the first few months and enjoy the biggest, firmest, girthiest dick possible for the coming years...

Good luck!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”