For those who had peyronies or corpal fibrosis prior to implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sirsarcastic

For those who had peyronies or corpal fibrosis prior to implant

Postby Sirsarcastic » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:10 am

How has your results been? Did you have buckling and or very constricted erections from the peyronies? Firm flaccid that was very constricted in flaccid state? Lost sensitivity? And now after surgery how's your sensitivity, size? How's the parts that used to buckle, are they more smooth now? Anything else I've missed that I should know?
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Cnidium

Re: For those who had peyronies or corpal fibrosis prior to implant

Postby Cnidium » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 pm

I hope we can get answers to this. I have corporal fibrosis as well. Even though I do not have an implant yet, to my understanding corporal dilation to insert the implant will take care of any present corporal fibrosis. Therefore, any problems caused my corporal fibrosis will no longer be present once implanted. I may be wrong in this case, however.

I do not have peyronie's, or a plaque on the tunica, so I haven't looked for information regarding this.

You can always call Kramer. He or his staff can definitely answer that question for you. They do not charge for a phone consultation.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:42 pm

I had some fibrosis prior to first implant and I guess it got worse with that one. There was residual curve that is more evident deflated now with the second implant and only a slight curve inflated. It was pinched some inflated with the last implant. I am convinced the early you intervene the better off you are when it comes to fibrotic tissue.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:38 am

I agree, alibaba how has your sensitivity been throughout the endeavour. Has it changed pre implant to post first implant and then to second implant? I hope to hear from others who had fibrosis prior to implant.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:09 am

I agree with Ali re the early intervention if you have any signs of the disease. It is also very important to begin using a VED to keep blood flowing to the head and shaft.

There were hard nodules and dents along the shaft. With this I lost some girth and length.

After the implant there was no evidence of any scarring whatsoever. There really wasn't any loss in sensitivity during sex with the fibrosis. After the implant I lost sensitivity but that all depends on how much you pump the dick up.
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:25 am

Did the implant help you regain some of that girth? What implant did you get?

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Another random question, do any of you get that sore feeling in the penis after sex. Not a painful sore but like it's healing soreness. Idk how to explain the feeling.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Hardrod wrote:I agree with Ali re the early intervention if you have any signs of the disease. It is also very important to begin using a VED to keep blood flowing to the head and shaft.

There were hard nodules and dents along the shaft. With this I lost some girth and length.

After the implant there was no evidence of any scarring whatsoever. There really wasn't any loss in sensitivity during sex with the fibrosis. After the implant I lost sensitivity but that all depends on how much you pump the dick up.

There is a way to make the hard nodules go away. I have mentioned it to urologists in the past and they brush it off. I had the nodules as did a friend in Costa Rica ( where they have very good healthcare). his doctor told him to start taking progenelone which he did. His nodules went away. I also took it. About 10 capsules a day. It takes a while but mine went away too. Got it from Wonder Labs. I had previously gone to Washington University School of Medicine about the "nodules" which were about 1/4" hard knots. I was told there that there is no treatment. Progenelone does get rid of them if you take enough and stick with it a few months. I have told several about it since I had mine and they got rid of theirs too.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:54 pm

But does getting rid of nodules do anything for size?
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:40 am

alibaba wrote:There is a way to make the hard nodules go away. I have mentioned it to urologists in the past and they brush it off. I had the nodules as did a friend in Costa Rica ( where they have very good healthcare). his doctor told him to start taking progenelone which he did. His nodules went away. I also took it. About 10 capsules a day. It takes a while but mine went away too. Got it from Wonder Labs. I had previously gone to Washington University School of Medicine about the "nodules" which were about 1/4" hard knots. I was told there that there is no treatment. Progenelone does get rid of them if you take enough and stick with it a few months. I have told several about it since I had mine and they got rid of theirs too.

Does this work because of the increase is in testosterone, or what is the mechanism of action? Could I replace the Preg for testosterone injections?

Return to “Implants”