Package Position

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Package Position

Postby longdayze » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Any suggestions on sacking the snake, tomorrow is 3-weeks and the tips hurt if I place it pointing up or pointing down, even in loose pants pointing at 4:30-5:00. I assume much of my issues are from aggressive sizing, not complaining after being under sized by 4cm. I've tried jock straps, boxers, boxer briefs and compression 2xist, even commando, nothing really comfortable. At night I sleep in the nude and that is the most comfortable for now. Anyone else have a similar problem and find a comfortable solution? Please share if so, this is maddening for 8 hours at work.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Sirsarcastic

Re: Package Position

Postby Sirsarcastic » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:57 pm

That is unfortunate, I've heard of this happening to some on here where the pain subsided and eventually went away. If that's the case that's great knowing you got the max possible cylinder size you could. Hope it works out update us ;)
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Well I'm a week behind you and an inch shorter, but having read a million posts on hear, I am betting that in another 2 months or so it will no longer be an issue and feel normal. I still haven't been able to cycle, so I totally understand. Those tips seem to put constant pressure on my glans and are uncomfortable except when there is nothing touching the glans.

Are you able to squeeze yourself to get as much saline out of the tubes as possible? I'm guessing that is a key to getting comfortable.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Shooter
I've been pumping since week 2 and think I've got it completely deflated before. Not sure because this is so much different than my first, which didn't reach the glans. I'm hoping as I continue cycling, it will get more comfortable. I haven't inflated to the max as that's painful as well, many on here noted the same early on. I just can't seem to find a good position when dressed that doesn't put pressure on the tips which is very irritating. Hate to admit this, but setting here with nothing on but my robe and it is blissful.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:32 pm

So far I have found that bikini briefs provide the best support and comfort. I have a foam doughnut cushion I sit on at work. I bought Stanford low rise briefs and they are working for me. Implant AMS LGX FEB 15th.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:39 pm

longdayze wrote:Shooter
I've been pumping since week 2 and think I've got it completely deflated before. Not sure because this is so much different than my first, which didn't reach the glans. I'm hoping as I continue cycling, it will get more comfortable. I haven't inflated to the max as that's painful as well, many on here noted the same early on. I just can't seem to find a good position when dressed that doesn't put pressure on the tips which is very irritating. Hate to admit this, but setting here with nothing on but my robe and it is blissful.
SAM I AM

I think I commented before that bare ass naked has been the most comfortable but certainly hard to work that way. Next is Basket ball shorts.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Alibaba
I agree butt naked is the way to go, but not an option at work. I think I will start working on a solution for the bionic brotherhood. Maybe a pillow pack or air cast for ones member, aka the pecker pillow. Cant you see me on Shark Tank, Mark Cuban offers me a million and then Mr. Wonderful steps up and offers 2 million just for the licensing for this awesome invention, one can only dream.
SAM I AM

Sam

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:14 pm

That is a good one, Sam!!!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 am

The personal choice of "how and where" to pack it all should all return to your life-long favorite shortly! I was actually glad my urologist/surgeon didn't insist on me wearing a jockstrap 24/7 while I was healing. Tips HURT when I'd arrange myself in an upright position rather than hanging down during those weeks. (Ha! "The captain has requested that all members be returned to an upright position for take-off!") But I digress! Sure, everything was tender even in my best position which for me was when going commando. If I HAVE TO go "more formal" under my street clothes I go with boxer briefs... at least they provide more room to choose where I want to put it than if limited by regular style briefs. I sleep butt naked too. By far the most comfortable way to go!!

Will be watching for your "pillow demo" on Home Shopping Network!! You should it anywhere of your choosing by then! ;-)

Colin

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:37 pm

I'm 20 months out and I swear by enhancing underwear. I know that the name can sound a little disconcerting to some, but after going through about 200 bucks worth of every conceivable type of underwear including commando, I have arrived at these and they are really comfortable. Check out John Sievers, Agacio, and even some decent Chinese off-brands like Howeray.

Here's an example: http://www.internationaljock.com/john-s ... ,8347.html

Sleeping nude, by the way, is the only way to go.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Return to “Implants”