Package Position

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Package Position

Postby alibaba » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Kevin O'Leary will charge you X$ per unit till you have paid him back at 30% interest then 5% in perpetuity. You will be hawking pecker pillows at country fairs demonstrating them just like the people hawking expensive cookware sets!
Pecker pillow really sounds like a cool idea. How about memory foam?
Cheers

charlesR, I agree, nude works best to sleep and the enhancing if that is what you want to call undies that are actually made to accept what you have to put in them are the bomb.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Ranman

Postby Ranman » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:00 pm

I am 10 days post op and have found that Tommy John briefs are a good mix of support and comfort. They have a pouch built into them that seems to support a bulging package without looking like a tent up front. I went back to work after 7 days and found that I could not position my package up as the doctor requested. The Tommy John underwear I bought was from Nordstrom Rack and are pricey at $21 for two pair but are more supportive than regular underwear yet less support than the tight jock straps I tried.

I also bought one waist size larger slacks for work and while they are little baggy in appearance they are exactly what I needed for my man zone.

Right now I can handle my dick with limited sensitivity, but if I point it up it pulls on the scrotal incision which is extremely painful. Even when I did get it pointed up it would reposition as soon as I sat down and with a jock strap was ultra sensitive....no painful. Yesterday I actually ended up in the mens room at work packing the area under my scrotum with toilet paper for padding and support. It actually worked well for about an hour which got me through an important meeting I had to attend.

Hope this helps. I continue to alternate ice and heat when home and have found it reduces both the swelling and soreness. Still hurts, but I think the worst is behind me. I spend several days next week on an airplane traveling so we'll see. Not looking forward to it but can't cancel either.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:01 pm

I bought this separate pouches underwear (David Archy Men's Micro Modal Separate Pouch)
since my first surgery, and they worked for me. However, I needed to get a bigger size so it can accommodate my stuff (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CB77S6Y/ref ... 5ybNADYPSQ ).

File Apr 06, 7 58 35 PM.jpeg
File Apr 06, 7 58 35 PM.jpeg (171.22 KiB) Viewed 1820 times

The good thing about this design is that it provides comfortable scrotal support without feeling strangled, and you can open the front part and leave the shaft loose as needed, when needed.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Relief!!!
My wife bought me a pack of the RBX Performance Boxer Briefs brand from Marshalls. These are the most comfortable I've tried so far. Just enough compression along with a pouch that secures your package. I played golf today with customers and although I didn't shoot under par, my average, a 83, no issues with tip pain.
The package has suggested retail price of $39.00 for 3 pair, Marshalls is a discount store and the cost was only $9.99. I will be there tomorrow morning buying several more packs.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:44 pm

I purchased nylon net pouch briefs from an on line company, Banggood. My big boy (5.5 x4.5) flacid (Thanks to my implant) gets all the support he needs. Nice impressive bulge in pants. Love my Banggood briefs. Highly recommended.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

OHIOGUY2

Postby OHIOGUY2 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:47 pm

I have found the best support by far to be with UFM underwear with the shoelace type rope sewn around the pocket that your junk fits in. You position your balls and Dick in the pocket and cinch the laces up and tie them as you would a shoelace. It holds your junk front and center and out and is easy to position your dick pointing up. See: ufmunderwear.com

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:52 am

Man, I can't take my dick pointing straight up. Hanging is the only way. Pointing up my belt is in the way.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”