Another 26 y/0 with questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: Another 26 y/0 with questions

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:26 pm

1.REAR TIP EXTENDER QUESTION: ANSWER: Yes they lead to wobble and less rigidity. Dr Eid really strives to do anything to not use them and he will do everything possible to avoid them for you (this is one of the twenty reasons I chose Eid)

2. ASS PRESSURE QUESTION on applying ass pressure in a club eventually cause the implant to dilate the crus. ANSWER: ass pressure in club not a problem. Sensation from that is not a problem. Frequent sex cowgirl style with much grinding, maybe after a few years , but I am not sure.

3. CRUS DILATION QUESTION: ANSWER get a phone consultation with Dr Eid (it is just 250 bucks) and ask him. Then please educate us on that answer. .

4. ANESTHESIA QUESTION: ANSWER Dr Eid does implants under spinal block anesthesia (a glorified form of local). So, yes you could be awake for the whole thing. This seems odd to me, but yes I suspect you might be able to strike a deal with him and the anesthesiologist. I had spinal, but was so heavily sedated that I remember nothing (ie, NOT GENERAL)

5. good erection angle and rigidity QUESTION, ANSWER: I too wanted a big rock hard dick for sex (and to hell with everything else), Most of us acknowledge that the coloplast titan is harder in the hard state and bigger girth if you have the room for it. I went with a surgeon who is quite partial to using Titans for that reason.

6. Telling your surgeon what to do QUESTION, ANSWER: this is a bad idea. You should tell your surgeon to do what he thinks is best for you (and of course pick a surgeon who has done thousands of these implants with success)

7. “Blow your load” QUESTION, ANSWER: just keep thrusting even though you are done so that the girl can get her orgasm. It feels ok.

8. “should you do it” QUESTION, ANSWER: if your quality of life is crap because you are impotent, and if you think that “being cured from impotence through surgery” will make your life OK again, then get the implant. However, if you can accept being impotent (and for example find other pursuits such as golf or art or lab science), then do not get the implant. For me, I refused to be impotent, so I used injections for fifteen years or so, and then went to implant once the injections quit working.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Tangerine,

This is some amazing information. I think I am leaning more and more towards Eid. However, as I said before, I would be just fine if Kramer was the one. But the higher avoidance of RTE's and non-general anesthesia (Im actually not sure if Kramer uses local or general or what) means a good deal to me. And yes I will be having a phone consultation with Eid in the near future, in which I will ask him about crus dilation occuring overtime without any RTE's.

Im not sure if I asked a 'telling your surgeon what to do question'. I had no intention of trying to force Kramer or Eid to do anything for me. There are somethings (like the type of anesthesia) that I would like them to use if possible and not too inconvenient, but I would not try to coerce them in anyway into it.

I think Im going to make a short list of the things I like about Eid and Kramer, things that matter to me (that may not matter to someone else), and why I ultimately chose one.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:48 am

A short list of things that matter to me. Since this is choosing between Eid and Kramer, im not listing some of the more obvious benefits that involve both (surgical skill, patient satisfaction, low rate of infection and revision). I may be wrong in some of these points, feel free to correct me:

Eid Pros
• Multiple measurement methods – stretch test, injection induced erection
• Spinal block anesthesia – I have a fear of general anesthesia, I start shaking and sweating before I go under.
• Highest reported avoidance of RTE’s – good for minimizing wobbling and crus dilation

Eid Cons
• New York City – I cant imagine I would want to be in NYC for surgery. I associate this place with weekend partying (as I use to), not recuperating from surgery. I also like to eat extremely healthy, I especially would after surgery, and I imagine accessing good food at a decent price would be extremely annoying and expensive. I will eat nothing short of perfect nutrition for surgery. Cost of travel , hotel, ect will also be more expensive and annoying.
• Closer to retirement – I know he has some kind of guarantee on his work, but he will be retiring much sooner than Kramer. Perhaps its better to initiate this whole thing with the younger surgeon.

Kramer Pros
• Baltimore – easier to access, less expensive, better access to healthy food.
• Further from retirement – good for establishing a relationship with the surgeon since he could potentially be in practice for the rest of my sex life.
Kramer Cons
• More likely to use RTE’s, although he still uses them relatively sparingly.
• Anesthesia – cant say for sure that he uses general strictly, but I did have a user here PM that he agreed to use local, but then backed out last second and told the patient he would using general. If this is true, its kind of sketchy that he agreed to local in the first place.
• Only stretch method for measurement – This may not be such a problem, as most Kramer patients I see on this forum are happy about retaining their size. But still, something concerns me about only using the stretch test…

Concerning both surgeions:
I think they represent the two best surgeons in the world. I would be very happy with either one performing this surgery, and I don’t think one has superior skill or technique when it comes to the actual operation.

I’m most likely going with Eid at this point. Based on what I learn up to my booking date, I may switch to Kramer. The least likely user of RTE’s is the biggest winner for me. I have a high preference not to use general anesthesia and to have more than one measurement technique to help determine my implant size, but these are not as strong deal breakers. That being said, I hate the idea of going to NYC for surgery. Maybe its because im tired and don’t want to think about the logistics of it, but I cant imagine coordinating bringing all of the essential items for healing and accessing food will be easy. You may think im nuts for worrying about this, but I think anyone who doesn’t do 100% for their body pre and post surgery to maximize healing is nuts. I truly believe quality, nutrient rich food is critical for proper healing and recovery. So this is something that will be in back of mind.

If anyone has any other suggestions or recommendations, concerning Eid or Kramer, please let me know. Don’t bash one over the other, just state what you liked or didn’t like and why.

Thank you.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:02 pm

There is a hotel right across the street from Dr, Eid's clinic where many of his patients stay immediately post-op, and it is a narrow street, too.

I read somewhere it is about $100 a night.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

williamb

Postby williamb » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:51 pm

And there are several hotels within about 3 blocks of Dr Kramer's hospital and his office. Baltimore was easy and convenient, and that is coming from a small town southener
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Regarding healthy food in NYC...there's a lot of options for this all over the city, especially on Manhattan and in Midtown around Eid's clinic. And generally they aren't that expensive.

If you want to "relax" while in the city...just stay in your room (or you can stay in Brooklyn if you insist on going for walks).

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Ya, after a good nights sleep and doing some quick research on the logistics of going to NYC, it doesnt seem very bad at all.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Bumping this thread up,

As I near my time to make an appointment, I have been contemplating implant models.

At complete flaccid, will most females notice something is up with a titan implantee? I know the AMS is super good for flaccid?

I rewatched Kramer's video comparing the two models. One of his doctor's said that Titan is harder in the erect state and AMS is softer in the flaccid state. Ok, so to what degree? Does the potential difference in rigidity between a titan and an AMS really matter? There comes as a point where optimal rigidity is reached, and anything over that is overkill or problematic? Does the AMS achieve this? If so, what benefit is the titan providing?

Im currenty leaning towards a titan. It seems to be the younger mans choice.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:59 am

After a lot of time on this site, and 5 weeks post Kramer surgery, I have developed some strong opinions. First of all if you are using Dr. Kramer, he is not biased one way or the other by consulting fees (AKA kickbacks) and will try to lead you to what he believes is your best choice. The AMS 700 gets plenty hard. I can't imagine needing anything harder than I have.

My opinion is that if you are a grower and less than 5 1/2 long that you should go with an AMS you will be much more comfortable flacid, and you need the length extension to grow. There is simply not enough lever arm to bend a titan down with a shorter penis. If you are 6 inch plus and a shower, I would go with the Titan. All of the guys like that seem to be very happy with the Titan. They have the necessary length to bend the flacid shaft down and out of the way. The extra rigidity is also useful at very long lengths.

As for the consulting fees. You can find them published online and you will see that several of the top docs are making substantial sums. It is hard to be objective when you are on the payroll.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:57 am

shooter1000 wrote:After a lot of time on this site, and 5 weeks post Kramer surgery, I have developed some strong opinions. First of all if you are using Dr. Kramer, he is not biased one way or the other by consulting fees (AKA kickbacks) and will try to lead you to what he believes is your best choice. The AMS 700 gets plenty hard. I can't imagine needing anything harder than I have.

My opinion is that if you are a grower and less than 5 1/2 long that you should go with an AMS you will be much more comfortable flacid, and you need the length extension to grow. There is simply not enough lever arm to bend a titan down with a shorter penis. If you are 6 inch plus and a shower, I would go with the Titan. All of the guys like that seem to be very happy with the Titan. They have the necessary length to bend the flacid shaft down and out of the way. The extra rigidity is also useful at very long lengths.

As for the consulting fees. You can find them published online and you will see that several of the top docs are making substantial sums. It is hard to be objective when you are on the payroll.

I agree shooter...can't imagine needing anything harder than my AMS 700 LGX...could almost use it as a hammer if needed :D In addition, the LGX deflates to an extremely natural state which is much easier to deal with under clothing/dress pants bulge-wise. You can really wring it out to almost zero after hitting the deflation button if you so desire. That's an extremely important factor which some do not consider. I discussed both the AMS & the Titan w/ Dr. Kramer & it was his considered opinion that I should go with the AMS 700 LGX due to the stretch I had & that I could conceivably gain both length & girth w/ the expandable LGX. He was right...currently at 6.25" pumped versus 5.5" stretched pre-op. Very happy with the surgeon/procedure/AMS 700 LGX/the entire Baltimore experience...highly recommended.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”