Another 26 y/0 with questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ED2013

Re: Another 26 y/0 with questions

Postby ED2013 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:23 pm

To answer your question, I'd lean towards Eid because of his 10 year guarantee and no touch technique.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:02 pm

ED2013,

Whats involved in his 10 year guarantee? Do you know how long until he retires?

Im pretty sure both Eid and Kramer are no touch.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Great post Cnidium. You have covered quite a few questions which I had.

My greatest concern at 26 y/o is the awkwardness of sleeping with a girl my age or slightly younger who I believe may find it weird.....I live in a small town where everyone seems to know each other and I wouldn't want to sleep with a girl and then her tell people and everyone know I had a prosthesis.

I know I need to change my attitude as at the moment I wouldn't even bring a girl home. I, like yourself have over the last c.6 years turned down a few opportunities to sleep with attractive girls, who I have liked, and it really is soul-destroying. I previously had a girlfriend and the thought of engaging in sexual activity used to make me just feel horrendous/guilty, knowing I wouldn't be able to perform and constantly worrying about my ED.

So many times I have wished my ED would cure itself and I could have a normal sex life, so if that means having the implant then so be it, a lot of people on here seem to rave about them and wish they had got them earlier
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Hey star,

I live in a large city so fortunately I have a bigger pool to choose from. But inevitably I will hook with a girl my friends know. And im sure you are well aware that the girls will tell everyone. Ive come to the point where i just dont give a fuck if they find out. And really what bad will happen if they do? I

Im just like you in the way that having ED makes me not want to engage in sexual activity. If I cant fuck a girl right id rather not fuck her at all.

I hope this post contiues to help you. The more people we can get to respond to our posts the more information we have to make a decision on.

Merrix,

BTW I did try a really high end penis pump. I think Augusta Medical makes it. Anyways I know a few guys on a peyronie's forum who use them with vary success (I dont have peyronie's so im not looking for the same results as them). They made a protocol on the forums there to use it, starting really easy then increasing intensity over the months. No matter how easy I took it at first, the damn penis pump would give me a really alarming stinging sensation in my dick. After the 3rd time trying it I just gave up on it. One less treatment method off the list.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:53 pm

One less treatment method off the list

Have you tired injections yet? I currently do so with great success and no side effects after a year. Certainly should be tried prior to considering implants.
Yes, you will have a boner for several hours. You can choose to be up front (which I think is best) or discreetly
inject (in bathroom).

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Cnidium wrote:ED2013,

Whats involved in his 10 year guarantee? Do you know how long until he retires?

Im pretty sure both Eid and Kramer are no touch.

Most of the cost of a revision is covered if needed within 10 years. Have no idea when he'll retire lol. You're doing a good job asking questions and doing your homework about getting an implant. Eid or Kramer, you'll be in good hands with either.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:25 pm

I totally agree with your reasoning Cnidium.
If you can be the boss of the situation as you call it, that's so much better. Even though I am married, and of course my wife knows, I still had issues with being upfront and open about the pumping. For months I tried to mimic the natural process. Starting with pumping up a semi in the shower before going to bed. Then gradually pumping up more during foreplay, trying not to make her notice.
Sounds silly, but I think some may understand what was going on in my head.
Basically this was a way of looking at this as a defect. Being an impotent freak with a penis prosthesis.
Another way to look at it, is just this (ED) is how it is. It can happen and it did happen to me. I solved it in the best way for me, and now I have a dick that works 100% for sex. Just take the good with the bad. Pumping up and having a hard plastic bulb in the scrotum is the downside. The opportunities for 100% reliable long, creative sex are the upsides.
Even when do have a spontaneous day time session, I'll just tell her to give me my 60 seconds and I'll just pump it up righty in front of her. What's the point of excusing myself and go into the bathroom when she already knows?

Anyway, in your case it is different, because your one-night stand will not know.
What I would do is probably basically what you say. The semi in the jeans at the club/bar is nice.
Once back home, I think I would not just inflate in front of her. Not the first time. I would either do what i did in the early days, i.e. starting off with a semi and gradually pump more during foreplay.
Or I would just pump it up in the shower before and come out with my dick standing tall. If she would comment on the fact that I was already rock hard before even starting, I'd just say something about how incredibly hot she is and how excited I am.
She would, the way I want my partner to blow me, notice something in my scrotum later anyway. Once she did, I'd handle that.
If she would ask what it is, I'd just say I'll tell her later (after sex) and not to worry about it for now. If she didn't say anything, I'd have both options open. Either I tell her afterwards, or I don't. But I would still know that she knew I had something down there.

But I totally agree with you, that once you get a girl back home and all is set, then she would most likely not back out just because you have an implant. She would probably just react with curiosity and definitely want to go ahead.

The problem might be later. If, like you say, she knows some other friends of yours, and the word gets out.
But then again, that is probably bound to happen at some point, and then you would have to be the boss as you said. Just be upfront with people.
"Yes I do. I had an accident, it messed up my dick and now I've fixed it. Tough shit, but now I have a robo-dick which looks and feels like any dick but gets harder and lasts longer..."

I really think that trying to turn it into something positive is the best way. Not looking at it as an embarrassing defect which must be hidden.
By looking at it that way yourself, I think that is exactly how others will look at you as well.
If you on the contrary are very confident about the whole thing, and just choose to see the advantages, then that is likely how others will look at the whole thing as well. Not to mention the fact that you will appear confident and like a man who faces life head-on with strength instead of hiding around in the bushes with poor confidence.

Good luck, I am pretty sure you will be ok.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:42 pm

merrix wrote:

I really think that trying to turn it into something positive is the best way. Not looking at it as an embarrassing defect which must be hidden.
By looking at it that way yourself, I think that is exactly how others will look at you as well.
If you on the contrary are very confident about the whole thing, and just choose to see the advantages, then that is likely how others will look at the whole thing as well. Not to mention the fact that you will appear confident and like a man who faces life head-on with strength instead of hiding around in the bushes with poor confidence.

Good luck, I am pretty sure you will be ok.

I found being totally up front works. I have no idea how many women would reject an implanted man just for that reason, but I think none would, after experincing him.

Here's my experience, though. I posted on a dating site that I have ED and am preparing to get an implant. I asked for a "lab partner" for before/after work. I got a lot of support and a couple of volunteers.

Most women do not seem to care so much about the dick, but rather, the man driving it, and the more mature (emotionally) the woman, the more this seems to be so.

My advice is to tell her early, after she has decided to bed you, but before she finds out for herself. But that advice has no actual experience behind it, just me default mode of truth-telling.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:51 pm

rahod,

I am going to skip the injection route because I know some guys experience scarring and because it wont let me have the same type of freedom and spontaneity that an implant might let me have. What I mean is that if I inject, then I have an an erection, and I cant really go out with full wood or adjust it at any point. If I dont inject then there is no erection at all, and the girls will be wondering wtf.

Merrix,

You wrote exactly how I'm feeling about this whole thing. In my work and my social circle I feel like I have a confident and indifferent reputation. So if my peers somehow learn that I have an impant then... what? Maybe they will make some jokes, and then Ill definitely be making jokes about it too. And the girl? If she turns me down then I will do what Ive always done when I get turned down, go for another.

Lost Sheep,
You're making me think about using a dating site for this as a test run. Ive had fun with tinder in the past, so I might just throw it all out there on that and see what happens.

Another question:

8. (I think im at 8 now) Do we know if Kramer or Eid has more success or a better protocol for dealing with corporal scarring? I had a phone consultation with Kramer a while back and he was confident in this regard. He said he has never come across a case of scarring that he couldnt get through in order to get the implant in. Do we know if Eid is the same? If not its fine, I will be having a phone consultation with Eid in the near future.

Thank you,

Cnidium

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Both Eid and Kramer have dealt with many cases of scarring. In fact, many patients that used injections before having an implant have scarring. Why not forward the MRIs of your scarring to both? See what they have to say.

Return to “Implants”