Advice for women...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: Advice for women...

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 am

Thanks for joining the discussion board Rachell. Please read my discussion thread named:

"Advanced Sex Techniques For Bionics -- Share your expertise" The main goal of that thread was to share expertise regarding how an implanted male (bionic male) can use the implant in the most optimal way for love making. As a female partner of a presumed bionic, you can provide some perspective that will be really valuable within that thread.

TANGERINE
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

rachell

Postby rachell » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:36 am

stiffupperlip wrote:I'm curious. How many times did you have sex before you noticed he had an implant? And how did you notice? Also from a woman's point of view how did it feel? Did it feel like a normal penis?

We had sex twice before I felt the implant and I've noticed it as I was staying on top of him and I felt something move in the pelvic area. My dad is a physician and we have various talks on medical procedures and I immediately realized what it could be. I didn't know how it looks like, so I googled it.

The second time we had sex, his penis felt very very hard but I thought he took some pills.

He is my second sexual partner and though size-wise his penis is half of my ex-boyfriend's penis, it feels really good.

He is more like my fuck-buddy :)) but I definitely don't mind the implant and judging from our past and how long it took him to get me in his bed, he clearly wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that I know he has the implant.

It definitely felt like a normal penis.

rachell

Postby rachell » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:39 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
rachell wrote:.For sure I won't let him know I realized he has it...

One thing to consider: Keeping a secret from one's lover drains one's emotional energy.

I opine that he would like to unburden himself to you. (I could be wrong, but I hope not for your sake if you want a long-term relationship). If he feels emotionall "safe" he will. What you do to make him feel so is up to you.

He is more like my fuck-buddy and judging from our last 2 years connections I bet he wouldn't want me to know he has an implant.

lenders

Postby lenders » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:09 am

If you relation with him ended (good or bad) Would you use the implant against him?
I mean would you tell other people about his implant, friends, just to hurt him because the relationship is over?

rachell

Postby rachell » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:36 am

lenders wrote:If you relation with him ended (good or bad) Would you use the implant against him?
I mean would you tell other people about his implant, friends, just to hurt him because the relationship is over?

Hell no, why would I do that? His best friend I'm positive he does not know abouy his implant...why would I want to tell anyone?

lenders

Postby lenders » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:45 am

rachell wrote:
lenders wrote:If you relation with him ended (good or bad) Would you use the implant against him?

Hell no, why would I do that? His best friend I'm positive he does not know abouy his implant...why would I want to tell anyone?

Soetimes when a relationship finish, and many times When the relationship ends badly angry, the boy and the girl both can be very bad with each other.
And maybe the girl could use the implant to hurt him, telling other people or similar

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:33 pm

Rachell: You are the best judge on whether to tell him or not. It seems to me that you know the nuances and now would not be the best time. I would suggest leaving the subject alone for now, but it will get rather uncomfortable if you get further into the relationship with him having the secret from you and you having to pretend that you do not know. So eventually try opening the subject with a compliment; exhibiting awe at how long he can keep an erection, how firm it is; etc. Then you could say that you have heard about implants (internet? friend?) and then the subject will take care of itself. You sound like a great couple; so the time will come when he'll have to man up and let the cat out of the bag.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 am

Personally, I appreciate enthusiasm.... All the girls I see know about my implant. Several enthusiastically pump it up for me. I even deflates it for me. One (of my former favorites) treats it like "Frankendick".....

Some of a my favorite times are " post-coital" (cowgirl) where she continues to sit on my dick, extending the "sweet feeling" and keeping me warm.....)))

Have fun!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Rachell did you never see his pump in the testicles??
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

rachell

Postby rachell » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:55 pm

jelquinginjury wrote:Rachell did you never see his pump in the testicles??

I never looked for them but I felt them...or somethig hard...

Return to “Implants”