"Blasting through" the coffin/capsule scar tissue?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: "Blasting through" the coffin/capsule scar tissue?

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:02 am

No taper with the Titan. It is nice to look less like certain salad vegetables and more like others. I assume I should be pleased it did not look like a crook neck squash! :shock: :lol:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:39 am

alibaba wrote:I think you should with inflating to the max. I am losing strength in my hands so I flop my ball sack onto a wash cloth or t shirt on the vanity and push down on the pump bulb with my thumbs. Amazing how much more pressure can be applied that way and how many more pumps. When pumping to stretch, you have to have enough pressure to offset the resistance tension of the scar tissue.

Wow that sounds like it hurts a lot. I do go to s pretty high painlevel but I'm not sure I can handle that level of pressure :o

I wrap my dick in a pretty warm heatpad so it keep very warm during cycling. I hope that helps a little bit. The level of pumping you do must create soo much pain... No? :?
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:16 pm

no pain issue.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”