AMS LGX VS Coloplast Titan from experience.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: AMS LGX VS Coloplast Titan from experience.

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Actually if you study posts, there are a lot of short penis' implanted with a titan. The bragging right is they make them available off the shelf in extra long lengths that are special order up to 6 weeks from AMS.

At this point, my AMS would get harder. I have never been able to get this titan pumped 2 handed pumping hard enough I cannot bend the shaft. At this point In need to bend the shaft to work on bend correction though ( modeling).
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Sorry ali,
I dont understand... Your old lgx was harder ?
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:04 pm

maxxxxx wrote:Sorry ali,

I think what Alibaba means is that the Coloplast (being rather freshly implanted) is yet to be able to be pumped up yo its full potential. It still is tender down there.

Ali, I noticed you were not online, so stepped in in your stead.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:16 pm

I don't like the 'tip extenders' at all, that's why I won't go to Dr. Kramer, he seems to be fond of them. Whereas Dr. Eid is trying to avoid them, therefore I would prefer Dr. Eid. One should instruct Kramer not to install tip extenders.

Otherwise I'm glad that I have a Titan - would never want an AMS.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:17 pm

strongagain wrote:I don't like the 'tip extenders' at all, that's why I won't go to Dr. Kramer, he seems to be fond of them. Whereas Dr. Eid is trying to avoid them, therefore I would prefer Dr. Eid.

Otherwise I'm glad that I have a Titan - would never want an AMS.

That is something I would not want to be true, as I am on the pathway to Dr K doing my surgery. He has priveleges at the VA Hospital in Baltimore, so I picked him over Dr Eid.

For sure, I will speak to Dr Kramer about his RTE philosophy. I like my old 1:30 erection and would not want to lose that to get an extra 1 cm. But that is nearly half an inch... dilemma.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:50 pm

In my case the difference between 23.5 cm and 24 cm w/o tip extenders is only 1/4". That said, my understanding is the 24cm is a different series Titan and I do not know if they had one.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:59 pm

maxxxxx wrote:Sorry ali,

The last couple months I could bend my LGX down pivoting at pubic bone level but the shaft was near impossible to bend. It took both hands and a lot of force. This Titan I can bend with much less force and to a further degree. At least twice as far. Now that could be because I am 3 weeks out and do not have a fully integrated capsule yet too. It is possible it is not pumped to the max, the most I have put in is 38 pumps but I am pumping it using both hands until I cannot get ANY more pumps. It took about 53-58 pumps with the AMS to get to that point but it would just seem to run out of fluid as because the bulb would get mushy then. Could be because the reservoir was upside down though too.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:24 pm

I was a grower, on the low side of normal erect length. Dr. Caesar put a Titan in me, and as far as I am concerned he made the right choice. It inflates as hard as a brick, or less if you like it better a bit soft. It doesn't deflate as small as one might like, BUT as a former grower I love it. As I have said elsewhere on the forum, now I can look at my penis instead of looking for it.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:29 pm

DaveET1 wrote:I was a grower, on the low side of normal erect length. Dr. Caesar put a Titan in me, and as far as I am concerned he made the right choice. It inflates as hard as a brick, or less if you like it better a bit soft. It doesn't deflate as small as one might like, BUT as a former grower I love it. As I have said elsewhere on the forum, now I can look at my penis instead of looking for it.

As a "growe"all my life, I was exoecting to be sad at losing my compact size and the thrill of my partner's at its lengthening response to her ministrations.

But as I contemplate my own imminent implant, I find myself warming to the idea of a more substantial package and hope, like you, to appreciate its glory.

Thanks for the testimonial, Dave.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Lost Sheep, I have to point out that the Titan does remain quite stiff. It's sort of like a half erection. I happen to just love it, but someone else might not. It is quite a change from being Mr. Tiny.

Read my journey plus circumcision, somewhere around Page 3 of this board, and you'll see.

Return to “Implants”