In Baltimore Kramer's first on Wednesday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shooter1000

Re: In Baltimore Kramer's first on Wednesday

Postby shooter1000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Day 27 :

I had the company of a wonderful woman last night and broke the maiden of my AMS 700. I'm still tender so I didn't go too long. The hardness is awesome. At this point it is appears that I have lost both length and girth but gained rigidity. I hung a wet towel on it no problem. I pumped up again this morning an left it at maximum for 20 minutes while I showered and shaved. Every 5 minutes or so I pumped some more. I measured my girth at 5 inches, which is down from 5 1/2 pre op.The cavernosa is stretched tight so loss is in the tissue below that used to expand with blood. It is very difficult to get an accurate length as I still have significant swelling of my pad, but for now I'm guessing I'm 3/4 inch shorter than pre op. It is clear that Dr. Kramer did a perfect job of sizing. At full expansion, the tips of the cylinders are nearly at the limit of my Glans. I don't see how you could possible get any more in there. I will keep pushing the envelope and see if it stretches back. Also, I have a very large glans which contributed to my length, Dr. Kramer prescribed a tri mix gel. When that get's here I will use it and measure afterwards for a fair comparison.

I will put up before and after photo's at that time
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Shooter,

The proper mind set should be that this is a marathon rather than a 100 meters field competition. It can take up to 6-12 months of routine cycling to get back to your pre op dimensions, in my case specifically girth.

Thake it from me, that this being my third in less than a year (for many reasons), discipline is key on this adventure. I cannot tell you that my heart in there (so tired of doing this again!), but my mind is clear about it. As it is said around here: "no pain, no gain."

Cheers!

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Thanks Plumber,

You always seem to be here where I need a lift :} I will keep after it religiously, and chart the progress.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:35 pm

I will PM you soon.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:21 am

Day 28, 29

I have cycled twice each day for 1/2 hour plus. In the shower and morning shave time and during the news at night. Every few minutes I am able to get another pump in. At about 20 minutes I begin to ache.

Every time I cycle it gets easier to operate the pump. Getting the pop as the spool valve changes positions from deflate to pump is strange. Sometimes easy and immediate and sometime difficult. It appears that the hydraulic force on the back of the spool is what makes it move opposite to where you put it when you push the deflate button. I look forward to cutting the thing open after I make the video to see what type of detent holds the spool in register. There is not much area there to work with so it takes just the right squeeze. The release button it still fairly buried, but I am able to get it done. The bulb is simply covered by skin and very easy. I am going to give it 90 days or so then use a trimix gel to get my glans as it was pre op and photograph a comparison.

As soon as I can find the time I will make a video of the AMX 700 an what I have learned.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:37 am

That will be an interesting video! With your background, I think we will learn a lot of the pump intricacies from it.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:23 am

shooter1000 wrote:Day 28, 29

I have cycled twice each day for 1/2 hour plus. In the shower and morning shave time and during the news at night. Every few minutes I am able to get another pump in. At about 20 minutes I begin to ache.

Every time I cycle it gets easier to operate the pump. Getting the pop as the spool valve changes positions from deflate to pump is strange. Sometimes easy and immediate and sometime difficult. It appears that the hydraulic force on the back of the spool is what makes it move opposite to where you put it when you push the deflate button. I look forward to cutting the thing open after I make the video to see what type of detent holds the spool in register. There is not much area there to work with so it takes just the right squeeze. The release button it still fairly buried, but I am able to get it done. The bulb is simply covered by skin and very easy. I am going to give it 90 days or so then use a trimix gel to get my glans as it was pre op and photograph a comparison.

As soon as I can find the time I will make a video of the AMX 700 an what I have learned.

Shooter: I run into the same pump issue-no valve "pop" sometimes when you pump. Solution? Find the deflation block, put two fingers on either end and squeeze them for about 4-5 seconds...you'll feel the deflation block actually bend slightly. Apparently, squeezing the ends of the deflation block toward each other acts as a reset. Hit the deflation button, then try to squeeze the pump again...should pop.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:04 am

Thanks CC,

Yes that is good advice. I have found on the sample I have that it works. So does just hitting the deflate button again. Pushing on the blocks seems to distort the silicone enough to move things and free up the parts. My problem is that one end of the block lines up with my stitch line and it's still sore. finding my deflate still takes a little time so I just wait till the bulb fills itself which take a while then hit it again.

treetop

Postby treetop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Baltimore,
I am planning on doing this sometime in the next few months.
My question is, I am in California. If I fly to Baltimore (Kramer) or New York (EID), can I do this solo?
Or do I need to take someone to help me Post OP ?? Sounds like you did all this on your own...

Just want some advice. I am nervous about doing this. But after reading all of the posts I know I need to man up.
I am so sick of fighting a half dead penis...
-TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm

treetop wrote:Baltimore,
I am planning on doing this sometime in the next few months.
My question is, I am in California. If I fly to Baltimore (Kramer) or New York (EID), can I do this solo?
Or do I need to take someone to help me Post OP ?? Sounds like you did all this on your own...

Just want some advice. I am nervous about doing this. But after reading all of the posts I know I need to man up.
I am so sick of fighting a half dead penis...
-TT

Treetop:

I went solo to Baltimore and had no trouble whatsoever. I did use a medical companion service to wait for me after I left recovery insofar as they usually want somebody to pick you up. All this woman really did was meet me and follow the nurse who wheeled me out to the main reception/entrance of UMMC wherein they called the shuttle service to take me back to the hotel. I can't speak for Eid/NYC, but the Kramer/Baltimore was outstanding all around: great result, very little pain/discomfort, great support staff at a world-class hospital.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”