Implant getting weaker

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lebanese

Implant getting weaker

Postby Lebanese » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:47 am

Good day guys,

I have had my implant 13 months ago. Everything was good until yesterday. I was masturbating and I noticed after some time that it got a bit softer and there was room again for one more pump (It was already pumped to the max). Have anyone faced this issue ? Any help ?

jonbaldbg

Re: Implant getting weaker

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:41 am

I haven't actually had this happen, but I have pumped standing up, laid down and tried to pump some more. I've noticed when I lay down and try to pump some more the bulb is again soft. I am assuming that is because the saline has drained back down into the reservoir while laying down.

It sounds like a problem with your valve. I don't think it is normal to lose fluid unless you release the valve on purpose. I'd check with the surgeon about this. Worst case, replacement of the pump wouldn't be terribly traumatic, much less than the full replacement surgery.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Lebanese

Postby Lebanese » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:35 am

Thanks jon for the reply,

me too this is happening to me when i'm laying down ! Standing up i dont have this issue !

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:49 am

You probably used it to pry open a pickle jar too many times. :!:
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

Return to “Implants”