Kramer Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Re: Kramer Time

Postby longdayze » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:39 pm

I had revision surgery on 3-15-17, this time the only pain is in the head or tips. My first implant was real short of the glans, undersized cylinders so pain was never an issue. I assume this is the norm less than 3-weeks out. I haven't pumped up full, but maybe 60-70% and the tip really burns. I started pumping up in the tub yesterday and it isn't quit as painful while in the bath, but after it is really tender and sore. Does my story sound like the normal recovery? I want to pump as early as possible to avoid size loss, but the comfort level could be a factor which slows this process.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:59 pm

longdayze wrote:I had revision surgery on 3-15-17, this time the only pain is in the head or tips. My first implant was real short of the glans, undersized cylinders so pain was never an issue. I assume this is the norm less than 3-weeks out. I haven't pumped up full, but maybe 60-70% and the tip really burns. I started pumping up in the tub yesterday and it isn't quit as painful while in the bath, but after it is really tender and sore. Does my story sound like the normal recovery? I want to pump as early as possible to avoid size loss, but the comfort level could be a factor which slows this process.
SAM I AM

Sounds about right to me...I didn't pump until after I was formally activated 4 weeks after the procedure. I pumped it up but wasn't able to deflate properly for two weeks...that was very uncomfortable in the glans. Once I got the deflation drill down, I kept cycling & after 8 weeks or so, it was hardly noticeable. I'm coming up on 16 weeks now & I don't notice any discomfort at all...I try to pump it to the max & beyond every night as Dr. Kramer told me to go for it...he said I can't hurt the unit or my penis by cycling aggressively...I've gained considerable length/girth...am over 6" pumped...very happy with the LGX...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Hello Sam!

What you are experiencing is completely normal. It takes some time until it stretching is fully complete. You will notice that as you continue to cycle, that is the signal to stop, and hold it for some time. Day by day the stretching point in further, until you reach the full length potential.

As they say, no pain, no gain. But the final results is very rewarding!

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Sounds like things are right to me. Keep in mind the last short implant wasn't about to put any pressure on the glans because the damned thing didn't even go there. The pain should get better. Mine did last time but it took a while. As long as you are stretching there likely will be some amount of pain plus you are barely 2 weeks out so far. You might have pain for 3 months pumped to the max. Cheers man. You fought a snow storm, wrestled the Abominable snowman and got it done. Keep healing.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ValPinto

Postby ValPinto » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:12 pm

Yes- very normal and probably a great sign that the tips are where they're supposed to be. If Dr. kramer pushed those tips nearly another 2 inches up in you, then every time you feel that burn, be a bit happy that there's a cylinder up there!

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Agree, on my first implant there was no pain in the tips because the implant didn't reach or extend in the glans. Thanks for everyone's response, I'll take the pain to know I have the correct sizing and no more floppy head. On another note I read a post earlier about the Titan OTR , looked up my model number and discovered I have a Titan. My devise does not have the OTR in the model description.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Dr. Kramer said he uses dissolving stitches, I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and have been taking hot baths for 7 days and the stitches seem to be the same. Can anyone tell me how long it took for theirs to disappear completely?
SAM I AM

Sam

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Longdayze,

Sorry if this was brought up in another page, but I noticed in your vid that Kramer placed in stem cells. I have never heard of him or Eid using stem cells. Is this true? But what means did he acquire the stem cells? What did he tell you about them?

Thanks.

Cnidium
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:21 pm

I asked him what was the piece of gauze he puts in the scrotum before closing. He said this was new experimental product, stem cell. He said it was supposed to accelerate healing, he said the company gives these to him free of charge, in the future a $5000-$8000 dollar add on. Dr. Kramer said he has only had positive results and he said it cant hurt to utilize this gift from the manufacturer. All I can say is I needed no pain meds after surgery. After my first surgery done infrapubic, I took pain meds for weeks.
SAM I AM

Sam

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:38 am

Dr. Kramer uses the stem cells filmstrip to promote faster revascularization, placing them over the two corporotomies. The theory is that by accelerating this process, along with the use of fibrillar (the cotton candy like material), which helps to assure full hemostasis, there will be minimal scrotal swelling.

As Sam said, as of the moment of our surgeries, he was getting them for free, to be used on his patiences. Some companies are charging $5K-$8K per strip, so at this moment he is not adding that to the bill, but we do not know when he will be start to be changed for them. I assume that at such point he will offer them as an option to his patients.

I think he gets that kind of bleeding-edge "goodies" since he is in a university hospital, where a lot of research and latest technological treatment options and medical fore-thinking are more common.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”