Kramer Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Kramer Time

Postby longdayze » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:26 pm

I got news today Dr. Kramer has agreed to do my revision next week. I'm excited but apprehensive as I know the reality of surgery. I know I've gave myself the very best chance for a successful outcome by aligning myself with one of the top surgeons and I know Dr. Kramer will give me his best to repair all the shortcomings of my 1st implant. I will be in Baltimore next Tuesday and have surgery scheduled Wednesday.
I always wanted to be a movie star, maybe Dr. K puts my video up on YouTube for everyone to see. I just hope everyone exploring this surgery understands the importance of choosing a top surgeon. Not only has this cost me over 50/K out of pocket, but much anguish and physical pain. I will post after surgery and know everyone will be praying for a great outcome.
Longdayze
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

ED2013

Re: Kramer Time

Postby ED2013 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Congrats!!!! You'll be back in the saddle before you know it! Happy for you!

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:30 pm

longdayze wrote:I got news today Dr. Kramer has agreed to do my revision next week. I'm excited but apprehensive as I know the reality of surgery. I know I've gave myself the very best chance for a successful outcome by aligning myself with one of the top surgeons and I know Dr. Kramer will give me his best to repair all the shortcomings of my 1st implant. I will be in Baltimore next Tuesday and have surgery scheduled Wednesday.
I always wanted to be a movie star, maybe Dr. K puts my video up on YouTube for everyone to see. I just hope everyone exploring this surgery understands the importance of choosing a top surgeon. Not only has this cost me over 50/K out of pocket, but much anguish and physical pain. I will post after surgery and know everyone will be praying for a great outcome.
Longdayze

He will definitely put you on YouTube. No doubt about that.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Awesome! I am glad that thing is getting fixed quick! Best wishes to you! Tell the lady to not worry. Baltimore was a wonderful and welcoming town. Don't stay at the Holiday Inn. Takes 20 minutes for hot water to get to room when you use it, not very clean rooms, lighting so poor you need a flashlight. Days next door seems much nicer. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Thanks Alibaba, I booked at the Days Inn per suggestion by Connie at Dr. Kramers office. Said the hospital has a shuttle to his office and the hospital. I may walk there on Wednesday for the surgery, but know I will require transportation back after surgery. I can't wait to get this revision behind me, getting an implant and the ED fixed has consumed my life the last 6-months. My wife is sick of hearing me bitch about the blotched implant surgery I had in January although she understands I should be pissed.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:18 pm

longdayze wrote:Thanks Alibaba, I booked at the Days Inn per suggestion by Connie at Dr. Kramers office. Said the hospital has a shuttle to his office and the hospital. I may walk there on Wednesday for the surgery, but know I will require transportation back after surgery. I can't wait to get this revision behind me, getting an implant and the ED fixed has consumed my life the last 6-months. My wife is sick of hearing me bitch about the blotched implant surgery I had in January although she understands I should be pissed.
SAM I AM

The hospital shuttle took me to the Holiday Inn (which I vaguely remember), it will definitely take you to the Days Inn.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:23 am

Your wife will be glad you had it fixed. P.M. me for a number if your wife wants to do a wife to wife talk. She has offered.
Shuttle will take you. We walked surgery morning at 6 a.m. It was very nice but shuttled back. They give you a number to call for shuttle but no need. Nurse will order it for you and wheel you to it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:17 am

Well, I've booked my flights and hotel room for next week. I arrive in Baltimore and have an appointment with Dr Kramer on Tuesday, surgery on Wednesday. Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement. I'm really looking forward to great results in my revision. He assured me he would give me his best and fix all areas of concern. I dread going thru all the pain and recovery process again, but can't imagine going thru the rest of my life with this blotched Implant.
SAM I AM

Sam

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:46 pm

longdayze wrote:Well, I've booked my flights and hotel room for next week. I arrive in Baltimore and have an appointment with Dr Kramer on Tuesday, surgery on Wednesday. Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement. I'm really looking forward to great results in my revision. He assured me he would give me his best and fix all areas of concern. I dread going thru all the pain and recovery process again, but can't imagine going thru the rest of my life with this blotched Implant.
SAM I AM

Dr. Kramer went through my list of issues 1 by 1 before surgery and addressed each one. Sorry you have go through it again. Will be watching to see what he has to say about yours.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Dave
Dr. Kramer told me to watch your video, he feels he can repair me as well. I don't have 1/2 the issues you had. In my opinion my issues are caused by one mistake, that being under sized cylinders. Tool much shorter by 2" and the tips are not even in the glans, fall short, tips not in the head which results in the floppy head.
If the jackass had tested it after installing it should have been obvious. I have no clue how he and the Coloplast rep thought it was a successful surgery.
SAM I AM

Sam

Return to “Implants”