Does the Titan expand girth ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gollam121

Re: Does the Titan expand girth ?

Postby gollam121 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:41 am

DaveET1 wrote:Gollam, I will be activated this morning. I'll answer your question later today. As of right now, the erection left from surgery feels exactly like an erection. So far, this has been a positive experience.

Thanks and good luck with you activation.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

joe456

Postby joe456 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:42 am

DaveEt1 Good to hear I get my implant in June of this year. Best of Luck to you
none

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 am

OK, I got activated. Yes, Gollam, it feels like a serious erection, and when I feel it with my hand it feels like a monster. I couldn't ask for more.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:32 am

I think it does. For me, girth seems more than before surgery. I do not have numbers to prove this though.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:46 am

DaveET1 wrote:OK, I got activated. Yes, Gollam, it feels like a serious erection, and when I feel it with my hand it feels like a monster. I couldn't ask for more.

Sounds good so far DaveET1. Keep us posted with your progress.

Best Regards
Gollam
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

Return to “Implants”