Anyone over 7 inches with implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JayGould

Anyone over 7 inches with implant?

Postby JayGould » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Is there anyone over 7 inches with implant? I see most examples are around 5 inches in length or shorter. Right now my erect length is 7 1/2, and it's very much a grower and not a shower. Can I expect to lose a lot of length?

ED2013

Re: Anyone over 7 inches with implant?

Postby ED2013 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:11 pm

I have seen ppl on here with 7" plus. You should not lose any length if the procedure is done right. Usually a coloplast titan is used for longer penises. I highly recommend going with a top surgeon. I cannot stress this enough.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:23 pm

ED2013 wrote:I have seen ppl on here with 7" plus. You should not lose any length if the procedure is done right. Usually a coloplast titan is used for longer penises. I highly recommend going with a top surgeon. I cannot stress this enough.

Cool. Yes, if I were to go ahead with it it would be with either Kramer or Eid for sure.

So flaccid length doesn't matter? I would bet I am less than 4 inches flaccid. The titan would basically make my flaccid the same as the erect (so around 7 inches)?

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:59 pm

JayGould wrote:Is there anyone over 7 inches with implant? I see most examples are around 5 inches in length or shorter. Right now my erect length is 7 1/2, and it's very much a grower and not a shower. Can I expect to lose a lot of length?

...you won't lose length if you're sized correctly by the right surgeon. I agree w/ ED2013...check w/ Kramer or Eid. Who you choose as your surgeon is critical. Per the posts on this board and my own personal experience, Kramer is the "gold standard"...talk to both of them and make your own decision.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:26 pm

JayGould wrote:
ED2013 wrote:I have seen ppl on here with 7" plus. You should not lose any length if the procedure is done right. Usually a coloplast titan is used for longer penises. I highly recommend going with a top surgeon. I cannot stress this enough.

Cool. Yes, if I were to go ahead with it it would be with either Kramer or Eid for sure.

So flaccid length doesn't matter? I would bet I am less than 4 inches flaccid. The titan would basically make my flaccid the same as the erect (so around 7 inches)?

Correct. You'll be dealing with around 7" flaccid.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Check out this topic... a guy with a long one.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7411

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Well, 6.9 is not over 7. But close enough to be of interest as an answer to your question I guess.
Flaccid is about an inch shorter.

And speaking of surgeon gold standard - that debate can and will go on forever. My vote is on Eid. I am sure Kramer is great as well, but it is a fact that during the last 15 months (i.e. my time on FT) there have been three cases (that I can remember) of him leaving his patients with a high pump causing dissatisfaction. During those same last 15 months I have not seen any case here with any issues from Eid. Not scientific conclusion drawing, but one fact-based point in that debate.

Since two of these three cases have been with an AMS (one I don't know which brand) - whether these pump issues are down to Kramer screwing up or the shortcomings with tubing insertion position of AMS - I don't know. But in a way it doesn't matter. The doc is responsible for choosing the implant. So choosing a model resulting in a high pump isn't a valid excuse. If one model is inferior - don't use it. If chosen, no excuses can be made.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:22 pm

I am way over 7". All you have to do is measure from your asshole. :lol: :roll:
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:21 pm

merrix wrote:Well, 6.9 is not over 7. But close enough to be of interest as an answer to your question I guess.
Flaccid is about an inch shorter.

And speaking of surgeon gold standard - that debate can and will go on forever. My vote is on Eid. I am sure Kramer is great as well, but it is a fact that during the last 15 months (i.e. my time on FT) there have been three cases (that I can remember) of him leaving his patients with a high pump causing dissatisfaction. During those same last 15 months I have not seen any case here with any issues from Eid. Not scientific conclusion drawing, but one fact-based point in that debate.

Since two of these three cases have been with an AMS (one I don't know which brand) - whether these pump issues are down to Kramer screwing up or the shortcomings with tubing insertion position of AMS - I don't know. But in a way it doesn't matter. The doc is responsible for choosing the implant. So choosing a model resulting in a high pump isn't a valid excuse. If one model is inferior - don't use it. If chosen, no excuses can be made.

Interesting, Merrix. May I ask what your length was before the implant? And how about the girth?

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:54 pm

JayGould wrote:
Interesting, Merrix. May I ask what your length was before the implant? And how about the girth?

I think I am a rare case. I was 16.5 cm (6.5") before surgery. That's what I always was. From my teens till day before surgery. Girth was 14 cm (5.5").

Now I am 17-17.5 cm (6.7-6.9") and girth is 14.2-14.4 cm (5.6-5.7").
It seems to be a common understanding here on FT that one cannot get bigger than before. But I say I am.

And what I wonder in that case, is what about all those scientific papers claiming size increases from aggressive cycling protocols?
What about all the people here saying LGX is a good choice for length? If length gain is impossible, then the LGX is just a big fucking hoax then? If length gain is impossible, then those scientific papers are just fake?

What is it? Can length be gained or not?

I have a Titan, with cylinder tips going very, very close to the penis tip. Less than 1 cm. It also crinkles and buckles when deflated. Deflated it is about 2.5 cm (1") shorter than when erect and aroused. Roughly half of that difference is made up of glans engorgement, but the other half, 1.25 cm or 0.5", is due to the cylinders not being crinkled when inflated. Well, actually they still are, but just a fraction of what they are when they are deflated.
That makes me think I can still grow more. I can grow till the point where the cylinders are 100% without crinkles. Which I estimate to be another 0.5-1.0 cm.
Time will tell.

I also want to add that I am open for the possibility that I haven't gained length. That I somehow get it wrong. Measuring errors (highly unlikely), or some other reason I am not thinking of. But I just don't know what that should be. I really do measure myself longer.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”