For Brits looking for best surgeon in the UK

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gollam121

For Brits looking for best surgeon in the UK

Postby gollam121 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:31 pm

To all British guys on FT,

On the advise of Dirtman who btw is a star! I contacted Dr Kramer for advise on the best UK surgeons. To my absolute surprise he replied back within 1 hour! Said Mr David Ralph is the best and they are good friends. Even went on to say he's in London in 2 weeks time and having dinner with DR and would mention me. To add he even copied in Ralph's secretary in his reply back to me !

Kramer top guy and if I had the spare cash I'd be in His hands in a flash.

Gollam121
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

ValPinto

Re: For Brits looking for best surgeon in the UK

Postby ValPinto » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Be crazy not to go to the big-man himself (Kramer), he's emailed you right back and you have a bit of rapport, maybe bite the bullet and just have the best guy do it, no?

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:03 pm

ValPinto wrote:Be crazy not to go to the big-man himself (Kramer), he's emailed you right back and you have a bit of rapport, maybe bite the bullet and just have the best guy do it, no?

If I had £20k I would without doubt.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:07 pm

what is the price of the surgery in uk?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:29 pm

I think that's great whichever way you go.
Kramer sounds like a special doc and his recommendation would carry a lot of weight with me.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:38 pm

jelquinginjury wrote:what is the price of the surgery in uk?

I think the last quote from Ralph was £16k

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:39 pm

gollam121 wrote:
jelquinginjury wrote:what is the price of the surgery in uk?

I think the last quote from Ralph was £16k

But on the NHS free because we cover in taxes over here.

Seeking

Postby Seeking » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:22 am

Wow, how cool is this? Well done.

Re: the NHS point, have you been offered the surgery? I'm having extreme difficulty with them, up to the point where now I'm considering just going private. How are you progressing with your consultants?

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:47 am

Seeking wrote:Wow, how cool is this? Well done.

Re: the NHS point, have you been offered the surgery? I'm having extreme difficulty with them, up to the point where now I'm considering just going private. How are you progressing with your consultants?

After all you have been reading here... All the botched implants, all the failures, the frustration, pain, money, time.... And you still want to go on the public health system?

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Seeking wrote:Wow, how cool is this? Well done.

Why you having problems with referral ? How is you condition now ?

Return to “Implants”