AMS pump stopped popping

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gacleader1

AMS pump stopped popping

Postby Gacleader1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:46 am

So I am now 8 weeks post op, and up until a few days ago, the pump was very difficult to squeeze on the AMS 700LGX. It suddenly got a lot easier once I changed my technique to rapid short squeezes instead of trying to squeeze the bulb flat. Now it inflates pretty quick and stays hard. Still hurts as the tissue expands, and I am good for up to about a half hour, but the inflation is going better.

Strangely enough though, i no longer feel that popping in the pump with my first squeeze. I actually like this better. Obviously all of the check valves are working, as it stays inflated, and deflates as it is supposed to. I am just wondering if this has been the case with other people here.

Anonymous 3

Re: AMS pump stopped popping

Postby Anonymous 3 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Yes, occasionally mine does that, but like yours, it still seems to work!

Rob1961

Postby Rob1961 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:22 pm

I got my implant January 18th. Inflated by Kramer on Feb 15 th. He said that i will regain my size and girth but to date I am about 1/2 a 3/4 " shorter and my girth is significantly less - it appears to be more flatter than round.

I am cycling but can't get beyond my original inflation size - in fact today I was 1/2" less than my original inflation size. Go figure. And it still hurts after inflation and sex.
Implanted by Dr. Kramer January 2017 with AMS LGX 18 cm with 4 RTE due to peyroines.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:22 am

Most the time when mine does that same thing it's when it's been inflated for a long time and I don't get it deflated all the way. Most cases I start to pump and if it doesn't pop I will deflate and start over and it pops .Happy pumping.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:26 pm

...my LGX does that occasionally. Still inflates/deflates normally. I do the deflation block reset (press in on both ends of the deflation block for four seconds) & that generally resets everything.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”