Anyone having a problem Climaxing?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jpr042

Anyone having a problem Climaxing?

Postby jpr042 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:00 pm

I'm having a problem climaxing with my Titan pump that was implanted last October 2016. While it is working perfectly and all seem to be very happy with the results, I cannot nut when receiving oral blow jobs or when anally penetrating another guy.....it just cannot bring me to climax, eventhough I'm going at it for at least an hour and usually the other person poops out. What to do. It all feels good and I am really turned on by this, but the fact that I cannot cum is driving me crazy. Is anyone else having this problem or if you have had it, have you been able to resolve it or do you have suggestions as to how to fix it?

LMCatman

Re: Anyone having a problem Climaxing?

Postby LMCatman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:04 pm

After both of my implants, it took me several months to begin having orgasms.....four months or more the first time and maybe three months the second time. Be patient.....it'll (probably) happen....good luck....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Able to climax while masturbating? Do you pump up your implant 100 percent for sex?

jpr042

Postby jpr042 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:37 am

Absolutely...and I frequently remain erect for a few hours. The pump is doing its job. I'm also on a diet drug Qsymia and Truvada. But it seems to me that I need to boost serotonin levels. Any ideas?

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:20 am

my orgasm and ejaculation are improved after implant. First ejaculation was masturbating in the tub at day 6..was good. Next one was standing up masturbating with a magnum condom on to se how it fit . The magnum fit me great (which was really cool) and the orgasm was way intense. So, for me, totally intact ejaculation.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:22 am

jpr042 wrote:Absolutely...and I frequently remain erect for a few hours. The pump is doing its job. I'm also on a diet drug Qsymia and Truvada. But it seems to me that I need to boost serotonin levels. Any ideas?

Try not masturbating. Leave it all for actual intercourse.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:20 pm

jpr042 wrote:Absolutely...and I frequently remain erect for a few hours. The pump is doing its job. I'm also on a diet drug Qsymia and Truvada. But it seems to me that I need to boost serotonin levels. Any ideas?

ED2013 asked 2 questions. I will break it down furthur.

Can you orgasm without ejaculation? By masturbation, by oral, by penetrating your partner, ever?

If you pump to less than 100%, can you orgasm or ejaculate?

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:52 am

Noooooooooooooo. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Not me. Or her. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:58 pm

I know this sounds crazy but check your lube. I had a problem with sensation using your standard KY (even though they do make more exotic products) and then tried a lubricant that a friend of my wife suggested: "Wet" "Platinum", which is silicone based. It made all of the difference in the world.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

surfguy

Postby surfguy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:24 pm

In my case I do not have an implant (I use injections, with almost 100% success in getting hard, durable erections) but I have almost the exact same problem as you describe. And while I am unable to climax often, it is not always. And just when it seems to be getting better, it gets worse.

When I do reach orgasm, especially with a partner it is often mind-blowing intense. But quite frequently it is more of a relief and I only get there after very intense stimulation, for example 45 minutes of hard fast self-stroking. with a vibrator, and my preference is slow with a soft touch. oral gets me hard but not to orgasm any more.

Have been on Edex for over 2 1/2 years, No-cum issue started about 6 months in. I remain erect for up to 2 hours but after maybe 20 minutes a sense of "numbing" sets in.
At f1rst and until recently I could almost always cum by masturbating, solo or mutually with partner watching. Now I sometimes cum via fucking with partner but more often have to switch to self stroking in order to possible have an orgasm.

I've brought this up before and found that our orgasm issue is not uncommon. I gues that's no surprise considering we all have some form of ED. ("OD?).

One thing that has helped me to some degree is reducing the amount of Edex I inject. I'd gone al the way to 16-18 units after starting at 10. Great erections but less sensation. I worked up the level to keep the erections at maximum. Someone here suggested reducing the dose and I did, all the way down to 10 units. have seen some improvement and feel more sensation, though the hardons are not quite what they were (maybe 85-90%)

I often feel great and feel i am ALMOST there, but then fade back. would love to hear from others who've dealt with this. My Uro says that since the meds are working to give erections, "it's all in your head". she suggests i relax and don't worry, just let it happen, don't be thinking and wondering if I'll get to climax. EAsier said than done. Wife is very understanding and puts no pressure on me. she almost always have an orgasm or even 2 so she has benefit, loves how my rejuvenated penis looks and feels.

Help!

Return to “Implants”