Titan OTR Premature Failure

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx

Re: Titan OTR Premature Failure

Postby maxxxxx » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:39 pm

Wrong !! I men this in my Last post ! Coloplast call the Complete implant "OTR" but the pump name is "touch" ...Evolution of Otr but the same sistem...so the common name remains OTR..

this is The Site you went ..open on titan OTR implant specification and will read " touch pump" , Otr pump, or standard pump

http://www.coloplast.us/titan-otr-en-us ... variants_4

My coloplast instruction manual also call my implant "Otr" but the pump is the "touch"
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Edward58

Postby Edward58 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Wow! Defective, failures, leaks.. "Lions and Tigers and Bears :shock: OH MY!!

My implant (Titan from Coloplast) procedure was cancelled by Urologist last week because he noted some hesitation on my part. Will reschedule when he is confident i am ready.

I'm glad i found "FrankTalk" to provide me the valuable info needed to make right decision and know what to expect.

Titan and Titan not the same unit?

I will update all of you.. "My Brothers" and look forward to reading about your experiences, both positive and negative.

Thanks,

Edward

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Maxxx is correct, I assumed I had the Totan OTR, I just looked up my model number and it reads Titan Touch zero degree cylinder, scrotal. Not sure the difference because there are also a OTR models listed also?
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:57 am

longdayze wrote:Maxxx is correct, I assumed I had the Totan OTR, I just looked up my model number and it reads Titan Touch zero degree cylinder, scrotal. Not sure the difference because there are also a OTR models listed also?
SAM I AM

I've seen your video . You have touch pump, no otr.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Return to “Implants”