Revision 2017

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Revision 2017

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 pm

I've mentioned before my left cylinder slides down to where the tip is at cornona level when deflated. I think I've figured it out.

This morning I did a test. While deflated, I grasped the hard end of the left cylinder and pulled it back up my dick into the glans like is should be. At the same time, I felt the kink area where the tube exits the corporal body As I suspected, when I pulled the tip into place, the kink in the tubing and cylinder both smoothed out. Thinking on it, I discovered that the tubing exits at the same place my dick bends when it hangs down. I think that is what causes it. For other reasons I wished my tubing exited further down and I think that would fix this too. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”