Revision 2017

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Revision 2017

Postby alibaba » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:35 am

1 3/4minutes in tube.
Attachments
DSCF1458.JPG
A touch more than pre second implant.
DSCF1458.JPG (666.24 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:06 am

alibaba wrote:1 3/4minutes in tube.

Nice... Wish I could get mine up like that

Larry

HarryBelafonte

Postby HarryBelafonte » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:44 pm

5 years post op and would like to use one of those to get as much length as possible. Prostate removed on Jan 4th and want to at least keep what I got. Where do I get one?
67 year old implanted with 22 cm + extenders Titan Coloplast in 2013. Facing prostate robotic prostate removal on January 15, 2019. Am told that it will be nerve sparing hope that I will still have feeling . Gleeson 7; 4+3

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:48 am

My cylinder came from Vacu-Tech around year 2000 or so. The vacuum pumps I usually get from AutoZone or Sears. All are still in business though with Sears it is day to day. It makes no difference if you buy a fancy doctor brand, Miti Vac from Auto Zone or a brass one from eBay, they all wear out. I have gone through many over the years. I found 4 in the shop I had saved for parts the other day. Cheers.
Last edited by alibaba on Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:06 am

I’m fascinated Ali.......we have the same implant. How long does the extra length last ?
Not dissing it but, doesn’t using the pump interfere with the mood of making love? I guess what I’m saying is I remember how un romantic and sensuality killing it was to say to a chick “excuse me while I stick this needle in my cock” ......they were a little fascinated but certainly not turned on by the process.
Is it length only that you gain or does your girth increase as well?
Cheers for sharing mate
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:54 pm

So amazing that you shared this Ali! Glad to hear you are still with us and your weapon still works as intended. Keep it up! 8-)

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:56 pm

Smetro, someone on one site or another mentioned using the vacuum pump comes on a video from their Boston Scientific doctor now. I also had questions about before and after with the vacuum so on a 1 time deal I tried it and documented it to see if I had gained or lost. The marks are scratched in the cylinder from pre first implant. I used a marker to make them visible. I had not pumped up my implant for a while and it looked like it was losing size which made me wonder if they atrophy if not pumped up. Dr. Eid seems to think they will, some others state they never do so it was also to show myself where I was at. I have only tried this thing twice with the implant in 2 years but see no issue with it. Will it make it grow? I doubt it. With a Boston Scientific? Very likely will help those elastic things and in my opinion, they need the help. Yes, still here. Don't know how or why but still plodding along. The last time I remember documenting length, I seem to recall about 7 1/4" so it appears another 1/4" has been gained. Titan is not advertised to gain length but it has been reported. Boston Scientific is reported to lose big time, and if all goes well regain your loss.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:03 pm

thereishope wrote:So amazing that you shared this Ali! Glad to hear you are still with us and your weapon still works as intended. Keep it up! 8-)

Thank you sir. Have a fabulous day.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:05 pm

I've lurked around here for a wee tad bit and too often I read some of you boys, fine young men, whatever, ( no old men as nobody has hit a hundred yet) have issues that never seem to be resolved. I always encourage them to never give up and have often stated to look outside the box, the view is better than the 4 walls inside that limit your perspective. Today I have worked on a project for a doctor who is having his own unresolved health issues. He's been to 3 hospitals including a research hospital many times with no resolution. I spent considerable time with him today discussing what kinds of test have been done. Everyone did the same thing over and over and over. How can they expect a different result? While studying https://rarediseases.org/for-patients-a ... formation/ the national rare diseases database, I think I found his answer. Thinking about this brought me around to you boys who have issues though the rare disease date base is not likely to have your answers, but looking outside the box may. Doctors tend to look for the same shit they see day after day, patient after patient because common is just that. Common. When something odd pops up, it is unlikely that will be the first thing that comes to mind as they are used to dealing with common. In those cases, why let your doctor do the same test 6 times with the same result? You can be assured if 6 results are the same that the 7th also will be. Those are the times you need ask "Is it really a zebra or is it a black horse that was standing next to a white fence when it was spray painted?" If your doctor will not consider there are other designs in a kaleidoscope, then fire his ass and find one that is willing to look to see what IS at the end of a rainbow. Be well friends. Cheers

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 pm

I've mentioned before my left cylinder slides down to where the tip is at cornona level when deflated. I think I've figured it out.

This morning I did a test. While deflated, I grasped the hard end of the left cylinder and pulled it back up my dick into the glans like is should be. At the same time, I felt the kink area where the tube exits the corporal body As I suspected, when I pulled the tip into place, the kink in the tubing and cylinder both smoothed out. Thinking on it, I discovered that the tubing exits at the same place my dick bends when it hangs down. I think that is what causes it. For other reasons I wished my tubing exited further down and I think that would fix this too. Cheers.

Return to “Implants”