Revision 2017

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PCHelp76180

Re: Revision 2017

Postby PCHelp76180 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:00 pm

alibaba wrote:VIDEO LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jdn0Eu3sGg

Now to see it. Thank you guys. d

You're 15 minutes of fame ! Let us know if there is any infection.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Congratulations Alibaba :)

I just watched your video. great hands, great work. I have my procedure scheduled with Dr. Kramer on March 22nd. Can't wait to get it done. After watching many of Dr. Kramer's videos, I an very confident he is the right guy.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:09 pm

shooter1000 wrote:Congratulations Alibaba :)

I just watched your video. great hands, great work. I have my procedure scheduled with Dr. Kramer on March 22nd. Can't wait to get it done. After watching many of Dr. Kramer's videos, I an very confident he is the right guy.

Good luck. I cannot say enough good about the people of Baltimore. Nicest city I've visited in 58 years and I've been to about 36 states or so.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Dr. Kramer came by the room for an inspection. I think he is happy with his work. Minimal swelling, moved tips into a comfortable place, center pump placement. Got rid of that #u@king tubing and the reservoir put in right. Things look nice. Had a nice visit while he was here and he did answer all my questions. Picture does not do justice without a meter stick beside it. Maybe needs a surveyor. I have to add some of my words to the picture below. Awesome cock. Wife said I need to add that she can't wait for 2 weeks to be up to Edit: try it out. I cannot say it in the words she described, would not be considered lady like. :shock: ;) Cheers.
Attachments
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG (90.04 KiB) Viewed 2215 times
Last edited by alibaba on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:49 pm

found more sources for groceries and meds. 7-11 is on Lombard 1/2 way between hotels and hospital. Rite Aide is 2 blocks north of hotels. CVS and PATA are 5 blocks east. Safeway Delivers. There is an apartment building of blind people across the street and Safeway delivers to them. The old market established in the 1700's is 4 blocks north of the hotels and a nice place to shop. Not a tourist fruit stand like I expected. We still think the Days Inn is nicer than the Holiday Inn. 1 block further from hospital but price similar to even $50 less when an event is not going on. We are on 11th floor of Holiday. Hot water must come from the Ravens Arena. We turn on the hot water, then get on the computer a while or watch some news, then go back to see it if has gotten here yet. Sometimes it takes a couple checks. It does get here eventually and hot. I took off the lamp shades because the low watt squiggle bulbs are so dim you can't find your way around the room. Food at Days Inn Restaurant is good. We walked out of Holiday Restaurant and looking around and finding no-one there nor any matre' d'. Au Bon Pain at the hospital have very very good food. There 7 places to eat in the hospital. Wife has been very comfortable with people here and getting around herself.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:11 am

so glad it's working out right for you man.. and i am sure you know this and may not be showing it in the pictures... but are you keeping your penis up all the time?

:edit: i just saw your whole video and i found it so amazing that Dr. Kramer not only mentions the forum, as he includes your name on the video! UN-FUCKIN-REAL! and from seeing your previous pictures and seeing the video now, there is a huge difference on both. Hope it all goes well from now on! you deserve it!

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:39 am

alibaba wrote:found more sources for groceries and meds. 7-11 is on Lombard 1/2 way between hotels and hospital. Rite Aide is 2 blocks north of hotels. CVS and PATA are 5 blocks east. Safeway Delivers. There is an apartment building of blind people across the street and Safeway delivers to them. The old market established in the 1700's is 4 blocks north of the hotels and a nice place to shop. Not a tourist fruit stand like I expected. We still think the Days Inn is nicer than the Holiday Inn. 1 block further from hospital but price similar to even $50 less when an event is not going on. We are on 11th floor of Holiday. Hot water must come from the Ravens Arena. We turn on the hot water, then get on the computer a while or watch some news, then go back to see it if has gotten here yet. Sometimes it takes a couple checks. It does get here eventually and hot. I took off the lamp shades because the low watt squiggle bulbs are so dim you can't find your way around the room. Food at Days Inn Restaurant is good. We walked out of Holiday Restaurant and looking around and finding no-one there nor any matre' d'. Au Bon Pain at the hospital have very very good food. There 7 places to eat in the hospital. Wife has been very comfortable with people here and getting around herself.

Yea 7-11 is where I ate mostly. I stocked up on subs before surgery.

Did you mention the restaurant in the Holiday Inn itself?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:06 am

Alibaba, Glad to see things are going mush better this go round ,I was planted about the same you were last year .Hoping my implant hangs in there best wishes cheers ,jim
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

treifsnyder

Postby treifsnyder » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 am

Alibaba,
Your implant BEFORE and now AFTER is the absolutely most dramatic thing I think I've ever seen on this forum or any: it's amazing. I would offer that Kramer fixed everything, it's totally straight (or nearly), way thicker, added an inch, looks fucking amazing, fixed your pump and reservoir, and he was a cool guy who treated you NICELY and visited in your hotel. Oh, did Milam come to your hotel?

Your result is fucking amazing by the way. congrats

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 am

Agree with post above.
It looks great from what a layman can see on the video.
Remarkable how Kramer thrashes Milam (without mentioning his name of course), his work, and the infrapubic method in general.
I guess nobody who ever visited FT will ever get an implant from Milam.
What goes around comes around...

Now just take it easy for a few weeks and keep your dick pointing up at all times.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”