Kramer and length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: Kramer and length

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Jonas_prostate wrote:Frog-
I don't know if you're worried about length, but you honestly had arguably (not even much argument in 2017) the best penile implant surgeon in the world do your dick, and he's also known for being meticulous and methodical about tips of implants and sizing. Not a lot of debate about "did you lose length", and even if you feel or "insist" that you did, where would you possibly go to get it "fixed"? he's already the best, doing more revisions than anyone in the world. Arguing and a centimeter here and there with kramer doesn't seem to be productive, either by emailing him and insisting on asking him where the missing length is, or whatever... but again, only my opinion and 2 cents, if it's even worth that much.

He told me don't even worry about it.

He said he couldn't have possibly fit more implant into me.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Rob1961

Postby Rob1961 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Hey Richard check your pm
Implanted by Dr. Kramer January 2017 with AMS LGX 18 cm with 4 RTE due to peyroines.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Richard, give it some time. When you have the o.k. to pump it up, pump the shit out of it till you can't squeeze it any more. I think in a few months you will see noticeable improvement. I had improvement and I had years of e.d. in the way to make it harder to overcome. Jack had to plant the seed and water it before he got the bean stalk. If you had an issue it would be obvious like several here, 4 I can think of names but will not, who had implants going in with 5" and had 3 a month later. No chance Dr. Kramer would do that. That man takes pride in his work. Stands there with your dick in his hand and asks you if you have seen this or that he did. You know he does. Men who like what they do do very good work. Another doctor demonstrated the Coloplast and AMS implants to me last spring. The AMS needs to go through a stretching phase. There were old threads on this 2,3, 4 years ago? I don't know when exactly. Kind of a like a balloon you played with when you were a kid. New it was small and tough. Blow it up, deflate it and do it again for a while and it becomes bigger when flat, easier to inflate, and softer. The implants are that way. You are still going to be able to outfuck all your class mates at this point. When they are too stoned or drunk to get it up you can be hard. When they have blown their wad and have to wait 2 hours to get it up again you will still be going at it. You are WAY ahead of the game. Instead of dealing with ED through your 30's , 40's, 50's and some 60's like most of us here, you have all those years nailed down already. Decades ahead of us. Hard dick on demand any time, any place. No excuses. No apologies, no embarrassment. Now go talk real sweet to some poor damsel and show her what a nice guy you can be. Once you charm her into a pre orgasmic frenzy totally smitten with your compassion and charm she will love to ride that rod. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:11 am

I already have a 21 year old girl in Mexico I'm going to meet as soon as I'm able to.

She makes a living as a webcam model. She's pretty hot.

Plus, it will be my first real trip out of the country.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:56 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:I already have a 21 year old girl in Mexico I'm going to meet as soon as I'm able to.

She makes a living as a webcam model. She's pretty hot.

Plus, it will be my first real trip out of the country.

Dude, that is awesome! Cheers. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”