Kramer and length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: Kramer and length

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:26 am

I just emailed doctor Kramer about something not related to length/girth and he responded back within about one minute and answered my questions.

He also assured me that I lost no length or girth and invited me to watch my video.

Should I watch it? I have no problem watching other people's videos.

He also told me activation might be possible after 3 weeks.
Last edited by RichardTheFrog on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:34 am

Hey! Whoa! Stop!

NO TRIMIX WITH AN IMPLANT. The needle will puncture the tube, and that will be the end of the implant. If he meant trimix gel, fine because you rub that on, but you didn't say that.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:38 am

Pine85 wrote:I know it's tough not to worry about length after surgery, but you've got to give it some time.
My penis felt very hard after surgery, which made me believe that Dr. Kramer left me very inflated. This, however, was not the case. I was only left at around 10% inflated and had significant swelling that made me look even smaller. You should start seeing some dramatic changes after activation. My flacid size is now bigger than the erection Dr. Kramer left me with!
This time immediately after surgery can be nerve racking. You can't be very active, so you have nothing but time to think about all the what ifs. I was in your shoes 3 weeks ago and it was no fun. Things will begin to improve very quickly in a couple more weeks!

Hi Pine,

You post certainly made me feel better and I've not been implanted yet.

Regards
Gollam121
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:47 am

No experienced woman is interested in a long but thin dick. For them a thick dick is way more
important. Try to make your dick as fat as possible. For that the Coloplast Titan is excellent.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:04 am

strongagain wrote:No experienced woman is interested in a long but thin dick. For them a thick dick is way more
important. Try to make your dick as fat as possible. For that the Coloplast Titan is excellent.

I got plastic surgery silicone girth injections in October. I wanted to go back for Round 2, but I'm afraid he might puncture the implant. The plastic surgeon said he could do it, but Kramer warned me to be cautious.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:00 pm

First off settle down and give your body time to heal before worrying about any length you might have lost.Your dick just got through being basically reamed out.Kramer is the best at trying to maximize your length.Thats why I had my second one with Kramer.He got me back to my original size.First Doc shortchanged me by a couple of inches plus with a floppy head. you won't have that problem with Kramer.Wished i had used him the first time around.
67 years old.Married 45 years to my gorgeous wife .Had ED for 22 years.Had AMS 700 CX implant on 7-17-14.New work done on 9-7-16 by Dr. Andrew Kramer.Kramer took out a CX 18cm plus 1 extender and replaced with LGX 21cm plus 3 extenders. :P

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:04 pm

rentguy wrote:First off settle down and give your body time to heal before worrying about any length you might have lost.Your dick just got through being basically reamed out.Kramer is the best at trying to maximize your length.Thats why I had my second one with Kramer.He got me back to my original size.First Doc shortchanged me by a couple of inches plus with a floppy head. you won't have that problem with Kramer.Wished i had used him the first time around.

À couple inches? Wow.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:25 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
strongagain wrote:No experienced woman is interested in a long but thin dick. For them a thick dick is way more

I got plastic surgery silicone girth injections in October. I wanted to go back for Round 2, but I'm afraid he might puncture the implant. The plastic surgeon said he could do it, but Kramer warned me to be cautious.

...I would definitely watch your video...all the Kramer alumni are up there including yours truly. Once you see what that first silicone injection did to you, I think you'll change your mind as to Round 2. Dr. Kramer had to work around the silicone & comes out with an excellent result. He also spends time talking about the dangers of silicone injections & once you begin to cycle your new bionic unit, I can't imagine that you'd have any need for it...would also be worried about damaging your cylinders...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:44 pm

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

...I would definitely watch your video...all the Kramer alumni are up there including yours truly. Once you see what that first silicone injection did to you, I think you'll change your mind as to Round 2. Dr. Kramer had to work around the silicone & comes out with an excellent result. He also spends time talking about the dangers of silicone injections & once you begin to cycle your new bionic unit, I can't imagine that you'd have any need for it...would also be worried about damaging your cylinders...

What did he say about the dangers of silicone injections? I still don't want to watch it.

I was happy with the results of the silicone injection. Externally, anyway.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:47 pm

He also told me activation might be possible after 3 weeks.

On his website Dr. Kramer recommends activation 4-6 weeks after surgery.

"You will typically a follow up appointment if you live within a reasonable distance of the medical center. This will be at about 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure, to “activate” your device, and make sure it works and teach you how to use it. Connie at 410.328.6087 can set up this appointment."
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Return to “Implants”