Who of you has thought to suicide?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: Who of you has thought to suicide?

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Would you answer the questions on my post?

We're all amateur doctors here.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:14 pm

moreorless wrote:How do you face the moments of deep anguish?

moreorless, I am to tired to think so I do not recall your exact situation from your past posts but remember you posting. I've thought some times your screen name was fitting how I felt about my ED for years. Sitting in a hotel on the way to get a replacement implant. I was years trying to get the first one. Started trying in 2011. Doctors would refuse me due to a disease I have, previous surgeries or insurance issues. Dec. 07, 2014 was the last straw. I was excited because I understood Dr. Bullock at Wash U School of Medicine would do it. I specifically asked describing my health issues that were the reason for previous denials when I made the appointment and they called me back and confirmed after talking to the doctor he would do it. The visit 2 months later was the most horrid experience I ever had. My wife said I walked out of the office and to the car not saying a word and for the first time in 32 years did not open the door for her, just handed her the keys and got in the car. She never drives at night either. If I could have killed myself then I would have. Only time I have ever been that way. After coming home and deciding I was stronger than killing myself I tore out the downstairs kitchen and remodeled it.Literally ripped out the walls at 1 a.m. 3 months day and night then went to work at finding an implant doctor again. Dr. Kramer will be the 16th doctor I have seen. He says my health issues are complete non issues. Dr. Eid said the same but there were issues paying him. DO NOT GIVE UP! Do not accept a half assed doctor who does not give a damn. SEE Eid, Kramer or Karpman. All are nice caring doctors who are most interested in getting it correct. Perito is said to be very skilled also. You should have no issues getting a fix by a decent skilled doctor. Even though I had issues with my first implant ( which I hope to be rid of Wed. morning) it has been VERY CLEAR to me there is potential for these things to be fabulous and it helped my mood many many times over. A good doctor will see you to your fabulous. be it shots, pills, a combo of both or an implant. Fight the fight. I likely have invested a thousand hours ( literally) fighting for a fix for this ED. Your journey should be easy without the obstacles I have had to overcome to get here. Be well my friend. Many here care. Many will give you advice to help you and glad to do it. You are not mediocre. You just have ED. There is a fix for it on many levels. PROVEN fixes. Not 20% like sclerotherapy and other controversial unreal maybe/maybe not fixes but real proven methods to get you past this. Fight for it. Your mood at home and work will improve tremendously knowing you are on track for a fix. Getting it fixed will let you move on to a life where ED is not an issue and you can concentrate on the rest of your life.I am not going to mention names but there were several here that messaged me that their entire life in general, mood, work, home improved after finding QUALITY intervention. Cheers man.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 am

dg_moore wrote:Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Just get help - doctor, or hotline as suggested above. You don't have to keep suffering with this.

I love this quote DG Moore. More so its a temporary problem which it is. I've always thought with my ED thank god we live now and not 50 or 100 years ago.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

rrrr1212

Postby rrrr1212 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:59 am

Morearless Hello suicide is a serious matter to be throwing around I hope you not really thinking it. I also had a whacky Urologist who told me straight out most men are unhappy with penile implants here is a prescription for tri-mix see you in a year. That's when I called A UROLOGIST who handles all types of ED . we had first appointment in NOV 2016 HAD MY IMPLANT FEB 14TH 2017 He did not rush me he explained the pills -tri mix--everything . He wanted no stone unturned before implant.
Mt point is there is hope for all types of ED and age does not matter . Life sucks sometimes everyone on this site I am sure has had dark times . Believe me I have had mine as my shrink . GOOD LUCK
Implanted Feb 14th 2017 AMS700 LGX. Brigham & Womens Hospital Boston Mass

joe456

Postby joe456 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:15 am

rrrr1212 very good advice to give him. I agree 100 precent
none

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:51 pm

I am fortunate that I have never had suicidal thoughts around my issues with ED however I have questioned whether or not I should have got an implant in the last 8 weeks since getting my implant installed. I am still not sure I did the right thing however there is no turning back after you get an implant so I am trying to stay as positive as I can. The biggest issue is my sensitivity is not what it was prior to my implant plus I still have pain when I have intercourse with my GF. There are other issues like my girth being smaller then it was and also trying to figure out what type of underwear to wear since I mostly keep my penis pointing upward since it is a not comfortable to have it hang down like I used to wear it. Urinating is also challenging since it is almost impossible to pee and not have some dribble out into my boxer briefs even after shaking it several times.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

Boulder

Postby Boulder » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:11 pm

I did after my prostatectomy in 2006, thank god I found a chat room of people, both men and women, who had experienced the same thing. I owe my life to these people, many of whom I'm still personal friends with. Unfortunately, the old PCa chat room has been disbanded and replaced with "Team Inspire". It's part of the USTOO.org website. Anyone who has had Prostate cancer should visit that site.

And on occasion I still think about it. Even with my 4th implant. I miss the ejaculation, natural erections and the inch and a half of my penis that I have lost. Life moves on....

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Boulder wrote:I did after my prostatectomy in 2006, thank god I found a chat room of people, both men and women, who had experienced the same thing. I owe my life to these people, many of whom I'm still personal friends with. Unfortunately, the old PCa chat room has been disbanded and replaced with "Team Inspire". It's part of the USTOO.org website. Anyone who has had Prostate cancer should visit that site.

And on occasion I still think about it. Even with my 4th implant. I miss the ejaculation, natural erections and the inch and a half of my penis that I have lost. Life moves on....

Not easy for me to say but you survived and we are all thankful for that. I admirer your courage sir and can only hope I could be as brave as you if this happens to me.

No one can take away from you that your real brave man.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Boulder wrote: Even with my 4th implant. I miss the ejaculation, natural erections and the inch and a half of my penis that I have lost. Life moves on....

I agree Boulder. I really miss the ejaculations too. Prostatectomy is the only surgery I ever had that I sat in the floor and cried when I got home. Could not stand the pain meds and the pain was dreadful. first comment my wife made when she saw my penis after the prostatectomy was " I cannot believe it is so small". Dr. Eid at the time sent me an email after my telling him I wish I had never had a prostatectomy that it was either that or die a slow painful death. Our son gave me a pep talk telling me I was the toughest old man he has ever met and asked me to tough out this too. I was ready to give up at that point and only half way through 9 surgeries that year. My wife thought I was going to die and quit taking her meds saying she was not going to live alone. It is tough. Nobody ever seems to address how tough it is for some of us. I've dealt with emergencies like a fire truck wiring catching on fire on the way to fire and all kinds of sweet things in my life but this was one thing fast thinking does not take care of. Cheers man. Take care.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 pm

ED is something very small compared to the ramifications of suicide. I can assure you that there are VERY good times ahead. Stick with us and you'll have a life of which you have never dreamed. I know that I had a shock at the beginning. Now things in all areas are truly better than they have ever been!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Return to “Implants”