The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

Postby Xomanow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:36 pm

merrix wrote: fills a hole here on FT,...

Now THAT'S funny!...... :lol:

Thanks Merrix......yes, I became aware of a void here and want to exploit that in the most positive way.....we can find many threads in addition to your "Bible" and have many facts (and alternate facts) at our fingertips with regard to the mechanics of an implant, healing, different models, etc.....all of that is extremely valuable and I can certainly testify to that......the sexual side of having an implant is interesting, and as a single guy who is not in a relationship at present, I have the opportunity to have this experience with regard to the female view of a man with an implant.....and this is something that I feel will benefit many here as well as myself......I'm also a very visual guy.....hence the photos which I think are a huge help.....and yes, I won't bullshit you,....I do get off on sharing them.....figuratively speaking..... :)

We're all in this together.....it's interesting how one person's experience can influence/help another, and then that person continues to influence/help others and hopefully it goes on and on......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:50 am

So that's where it goes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:07 am

:lol:
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:09 pm

So, I just returned from spending a week at an adult resort in The Dominican Republic where I put my 9 week old Titan through a series of grueling tests......and I loved every minute of this research.......hopefully I will answer several question that I see posted in other threads......

The name of this resort is SPAV (Satisfaction Plus Adult Vacations).....if you're interested you can google it....it has all the information along with a forum that is very informative....I highly recommend this place......it's all inclusive which means for one reasonable price you get room, three meals a day, unlimited booze, and one girl for the entire time.....of course you can switch your girl if you're not pleased and you can have additional girls if you wish......

I got there on a Monday in the late afternoon and picked my girl.....here's how my week went in terms of girls.....

I had 5 different girls in varying combinations:

Monday evening - Jasmine.....sex x 1
Tuesday - Jasmine.....sex x 3
Wedsnesday - Jasmine & Ani....sex with Ani (morning).....sex with Jasmine & Ani (afternoon).....sex with Jasmine (evening)
Thursday - Jasmine & Helen.....sex with Helen......Sex with Jasmine & Helen......Sex with Jasmine
Friday - Jasmine & Ani......sex with Ani......sex with Jasmine & Ani......sex with Jasmine
Saturday - Jasmine & Daniella......sex with Daniella.....sex with Jasmine & Daniella......sex with Jasmine
Sunday - Jasmine & Rosie.......sex with Rosie......sex with Jasmine & Rosie.....sex with Jasmine

So, I had sex a total of 19 times plus the additional girl in 5 threesomes brings it to a total of 24 times.......

dm35 (3).jpg
dm35 (3).jpg (86.53 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

dm29 (3).jpg
dm29 (3).jpg (45.09 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

dm43 (3).jpg
dm43 (3).jpg (86.82 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

Each time that I had sex with a girl it included a blow job plus no fewer than 3 positions.....cowgirl, doggy, missionary....missionary in a few sub-positions plus reverse cowgirl and sideways.....also I wanted to keep going until the girls had enough....so these sessions incorporated both quantity and longevity......I did want to cum to some kind of mathematical conclusion but my brain was basically oatmeal during these sessions......next time I go there I will bring my accountant in order to get accurate figures....

more to cum.......stay tuned.....
Last edited by Xomanow on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:18 pm

So you paid for these girls?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Yes.......one way or another, you pay for every girl in your life......
Last edited by Xomanow on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 am

XOXO You are living the dream ! I am so incredibly happy for you. Looks like you have a beautiful penis, and the world is a better place by you sharing it with those lovely ladies.

Well done bro ! Godspeed !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 am

Wow!!! I just might have to take a trip there myself!!!

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:44 am

Make sure you have all your shots
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:13 pm

Ok, let's get into this a little more in terms of implant performance, sensitivity, and reactions........

Performance wise,......this thing took a licking (both literally & figuratively) and kept on ticking.....I was at the point where the pump is now broken in enough that it's easy to pump at the first squeeze and I can get long squeezes which gets me hard at 18 squeezes and super rock hard at about 28 squeezes......the last 5 or 6 squeezes are partial as I guess that I'm pretty filled at by that point.....what's important here now (at least to me) is the mind set......here I am, a 67 year old geezer, and I have no fear or anxiety about NOT being able to please a couple of 20 something year olds.....this is big....this is a confidence builder.....knowing that you don't have to depend on pills or any other kind of device in order to have sex.....knowing that you don't have to hurry up before you lose it.....knowing that at any time, any place, with anybody, that you can be ready just like that....is worth the time & pain (and money) that you've invested in the implant and yourself.....is half the deal right there.....

The other half of the deal is the sex itself.......

dm8 (4).jpg
dm8 (4).jpg (61.85 KiB) Viewed 2284 times

As I stated before, I had a lot of sex....a lot of long sex......I wanted to see if there was any loss of sensitivity or hardness.....the implant maintained it's hardness which I pretty much figured that it would.....sensitivity was consistent as much as it was prior to ED or when the pills worked 100%......in other words, when in one position for a long time, I think it's normal to not be as sensitive as when first beginning.....but I think that this is more of a mind set because when changing to a new position, the sensitivity is again heightened....maybe I should use the word "excitement" instead sensitivity.....

The implant was also able to handle rough & fast sex.....I personally like it slow but a couple of the girls just couldn't slow it down enough when riding on top.....when the positions were doggy style & missionary, that's when I could control the action as I pleased......but just to see if it could take a pounding, I would jackhammer away.....and it could take the pounding as long as my legs & back could hold out.....so it's good to be in decent shape also......from this little experiment it got me to thinking......this implant is a constant whereas I am a variable.....in other words, if I had a heart attack & died, I would have still had a rock solid hard on......I could be dead for hours and my implant would be sticking up facing magnetic north.....would the paramedics know how to delate me or would I suffer great embarrassment when being wheeled into the morgue?......I don't know....that's a question for the philosophers.....

more to cum......stay tuned......

dm52 (3).jpg
dm52 (3).jpg (50.89 KiB) Viewed 2284 times

Return to “Implants”