The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

Postby Xomanow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:31 am

Xomanow wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote: I'm young enough (30) for any girl in my age range to probably think it's weird. It certainly makes me a bit of an oddity.

Richard, you know the saying...."when life hands you lemons, make lemonade out of them".......

It's true, at your age you will be an oddity to some girls....but you can use that to your advantage if you apply some other personality characteristics......with an implant you will be a new man physically, and you will have confidence.....once the anxiety of ED is gone, you can then concentrate on strengthening up other areas of yourself and your personality.....I know that this may be a little deep because you have to soul search within and that ain't easy at such a young age (believe me I know).....but you're out of your 20's and on your way to becoming,....well......older, and we need to evolve in order to survive....I don't know you or what your true personality is like or what characteristics you have.....from reading your posts I surmise (and this is conjecture so if I'm wrong, my whole dissertation here means shit) you're eager and a bit on the impulsive side.....you seem to want to rush into things head first (pardon the pun) and I do not say these things in a derogatory way but that's how I read you......

Being single all of my life, this is what I have experienced......in my 30's I ran with a large group of single guys & girls....there were no STDs in those days and everybody ran wild trying to fuck anybody and everybody.....especially out at the beach where I and many others had weekend summer shares (during the week we partied in clubs in NYC).....so there was a large pussy pool and a lot of competition.....most of my guy friends were fairly aggressive and approached girls in the same way.....so, a pretty girl would have several guys unloading all of their ammunition at her at one time.....after awhile this becomes a boring, preDICKtable scenario for her because it's always the same and these guys are easy to read......so all of a sudden, the guy who is an oddity, piques her interest......

I've never been good at coming up to a girl/woman (cold) with a straight obvious line....I was never smooth like that and I just didn't have that kind of personality.....I was always the oddity, a slight oddity, not a weirdo....always the lower key guy (not a wallflower) with a humorous comment from left field.....and this was not my game plan, this is just how I was......but I learned that this worked.....women are drawn to "mystery men"......they're drawn because all of the other schmucks are a dime a dozen and she can have anyone of them at anytime....but the odd guy (you have to be good odd), well, she's curious about what his deal is and will find out by becoming intimate with him....and it's not just the pretty girl......girls travel in groups and the pretty girl always has attractive girls (and plain girls) in her circle.....don't rule them out....there were times when the plain girl knocked my socks off in bed more than the others, and more often than not, they were more open & fun than the pretty princess.....now, while my guy friends were banging and running, or getting shot down, I was slowly having great intense sex with girls who were more open to (and with me) than the guys who pitched their lines, blew, & ran.....I was the enterprising Captain Quirk... :lol: ......one very important note here......you have to make girls laugh.....if you make them laugh their clothes will come off faster for you than the handsome gym fit guy with no sense of humor.....look at any online dating site and see what girls are looking for......they all (most) want to laugh......

So, to tie all this in.....you are the oddity by default now, for better or worse....embrace it and make it work for you....once a girl views you as unique, the implant is much easier for her to wrap her mind around it (as well as her mouth).....you may not want to announce it right out of the gate (I have that same dilemma) but after a couple of times, once you've been intimate, it won't be a shock.....just a curiosity.....unless of course you perceive that she is an open person and feel comfortable in letting the cat out of the bag at the very beginning......so, time to regroup and consider how you are going to handle your new self......go get em'.......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Xomanow wrote:
Xomanow wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote: I'm young enough (30) for any girl in my age range to probably think it's weird. It certainly makes me a bit of an oddity.

Richard, you know the saying...."when life hands you lemons, make lemonade out of them".......

It's true, at your age you will be an oddity to some girls....but you can use that to your advantage if you apply some other personality characteristics......with an implant you will be a new man physically, and you will have confidence.....once the anxiety of ED is gone, you can then concentrate on strengthening up other areas of yourself and your personality.....I know that this may be a little deep because you have to soul search within and that ain't easy at such a young age (believe me I know).....but you're out of your 20's and on your way to becoming,....well......older, and we need to evolve in order to survive....I don't know you or what your true personality is like or what characteristics you have.....from reading your posts I surmise (and this is conjecture so if I'm wrong, my whole dissertation here means shit) you're eager and a bit on the impulsive side.....you seem to want to rush into things head first (pardon the pun) and I do not say these things in a derogatory way but that's how I read you......

Being single all of my life, this is what I have experienced......in my 30's I ran with a large group of single guys & girls....there were no STDs in those days and everybody ran wild trying to fuck anybody and everybody.....especially out at the beach where I and many others had weekend summer shares (during the week we partied in clubs in NYC).....so there was a large pussy pool and a lot of competition.....most of my guy friends were fairly aggressive and approached girls in the same way.....so, a pretty girl would have several guys unloading all of their ammunition at her at one time.....after awhile this becomes a boring, preDICKtable scenario for her because it's always the same and these guys are easy to read......so all of a sudden, the guy who is an oddity, piques her interest......

I've never been good at coming up to a girl/woman (cold) with a straight obvious line....I was never smooth like that and I just didn't have that kind of personality.....I was always the oddity, a slight oddity, not a weirdo....always the lower key guy (not a wallflower) with a humorous comment from left field.....and this was not my game plan, this is just how I was......but I learned that this worked.....women are drawn to "mystery men"......they're drawn because all of the other schmucks are a dime a dozen and she can have anyone of them at anytime....but the odd guy (you have to be good odd), well, she's curious about what his deal is and will find out by becoming intimate with him....and it's not just the pretty girl......girls travel in groups and the pretty girl always has attractive girls (and plain girls) in her circle.....don't rule them out....there were times when the plain girl knocked my socks off in bed more than the others, and more often than not, they were more open & fun than the pretty princess.....now, while my guy friends were banging and running, or getting shot down, I was slowly having great intense sex with girls who were more open to (and with me) than the guys who pitched their lines, blew, & ran.....I was the enterprising Captain Quirk... :lol: ......one very important note here......you have to make girls laugh.....if you make them laugh their clothes will come off faster for you than the handsome gym fit guy with no sense of humor.....look at any online dating site and see what girls are looking for......they all (most) want to laugh......

So, to tie all this in.....you are the oddity by default now, for better or worse....embrace it and make it work for you....once a girl views you as unique, the implant is much easier for her to wrap her mind around it (as well as her mouth).....you may not want to announce it right out of the gate (I have that same dilemma) but after a couple of times, once you've been intimate, it won't be a shock.....just a curiosity.....unless of course you perceive that she is an open person and feel comfortable in letting the cat out of the bag at the very beginning......so, time to regroup and consider how you are going to handle your new self......go get em'.......

After much soul searching and personal reflection, I came up with this pickup line...

Me: *belch* "hey, guess what?"
Her: "what?"
Me: "I have an inflatable dick. Want to see?"

(I think I said this joke before)
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:36 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
After much soul searching and personal reflection, I came up with this pickup line...

Elegant ;)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Best to be up front...I was with Pills when single and had no problems at all. So how much different can it be
to say >>>>>*I had an injury and now have a hidden penile prosthesis that provides me with natural sex again*..
or something to that effect. This could even be done AFTER the first encounter...but I would think it would be a bit of a challenge to *pump up* in private and then come out with a boner...lol.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:32 pm

rahod1 wrote:Best to be up front...I was with Pills when single and had no problems at all. So how much different can it be
to say >>>>>*I had an injury and now have a hidden penile prosthesis that provides me with natural sex again*..
or something to that effect. This could even be done AFTER the first encounter...but I would think it would be a bit of a challenge to *pump up* in private and then come out with a boner...lol.

To me, that's awkward as f....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:12 pm

You can be semi erect at the onset and then pump up to completion while going down on her......there are ways to distract her with pleasure while you discreetly pump......when I was on pills (and they were working) not any of my partners knew the difference......I think that I would tell the woman after the first time.....this is a scenario that I will encounter as a first time.....I'll post about it when it happens.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:16 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote: After much soul searching and personal reflection, I came up with this pickup line...

I've heard funnier eulogies........but good luck and thanks for sharing..... :roll:

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 pm

[/quote]
I'm young enough (30) for any girl in my age range to probably think it's weird. It certainly makes me a bit of an oddity.[/quote]

I've been with plenty of young women since being implanted. I wouldn't worry at all. Most of them love it! Most women don't even know implants exist. It is true that a few might think it is odd. Consider this though. Before being implanted, I constantly lost women due to my limp dick. Now with an implant, I have plenty of women to choose from.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Today I saw a woman that I see maybe once every six months; she stated, "wow, you look good, what did you do ?"
And I answered "lost some weight, gym all the time", but in truth, I think there is more of an air about me that women are noticing. So I would like to revisit XOXO comment on side benefits.

To refresh the conversation, here is an excerpt from XOXO recent post:

",,,there are "...other health (and mental) benefits [to implants] in addition to the sexual advantages..."

The list of these side benefits need additional comments from other bionic bros....

OK bionic Bros, did you also notice significant "side benefits" of the implant ???
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:54 am

ED2013 wrote:

I'm young enough (30) for any girl in my age range to probably think it's weird. It certainly makes me a bit of an oddity.[/quote]

I've been with plenty of young women since being implanted. I wouldn't worry at all. Most of them love it! Most women don't even know implants exist. It is true that a few might think it is odd. Consider this though. Before being implanted, I constantly lost women due to my limp dick. Now with an implant, I have plenty of women to choose from.[/quote]

This... couldn't agree more. It was kind of the reasoning i came to. The faster men understand this, the better for them, as it allows them to proceed with the only solution that will help them truly in solve their ed and regain their life.

Return to “Implants”