This is a new one

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

This is a new one

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:59 pm

NOT something I would expect 13 months 4 days post implant. I mentioned before the pump dropped Oct 6th, 2016 was not as high as it had been. Tonight I sat down to pee after arriving home from St. Louis and noticed the circular loop in the tubing in the pubis is gone. Like they pulled straight. I know I woke up one time last night with penis semi hard and pointing toward feet with me laying on my stomach. Appears I had not popped it after deflate. Whatever the reason, the loop feels to be gone. I was told they put a loop like that to keep from having tension on the tubing. Just pumped it up. No changes there. 50 pumps to hard. A couple nights ago after discussing the revision with Dr. Kramer I was feeling the loops wondering how much difficulty they were going to cause on removal. Tonight I cannot feel anything but lines out of cavernosa and looped around my dick and the pump to reservoir supply tube. Sitting here pumped up typing it looks like the pump is lower,more centered and more where I always wanted it. Can't be from not pulling down on the pump like I was supposed to because I did that for months when new and pulled the $#it out of it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Re: This is a new one

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:00 pm

alibaba wrote:NOT something I would expect 13 months 4 days post implant. I mentioned before the pump dropped Oct 6th, 2016 was not as high as it had been. Tonight I sat down to pee after arriving home from St. Louis and noticed the circular loop in the tubing in the pubis is gone. Like they pulled straight. I know I woke up one time last night with penis semi hard and pointing toward feet with me laying on my stomach. Appears I had not popped it after deflate. Whatever the reason, the loop feels to be gone. I was told they put a loop like that to keep from having tension on the tubing. Just pumped it up. No changes there. 50 pumps to hard. A couple nights ago after discussing the revision with Dr. Kramer I was feeling the loops wondering how much difficulty they were going to cause on removal. Tonight I cannot feel anything but lines out of cavernosa and looped around my dick and the pump to reservoir supply tube. Sitting here pumped up typing it looks like the pump is lower,more centered and more where I always wanted it. Can't be from not pulling down on the pump like I was supposed to because I did that for months when new and pulled the $#it out of it.

I recall seeing a picture you posted clearly showing the tubes trying to pop out of your penis. How about posting again as a before-and-after comparison, please.

Too bad the other defects of your implant are not resolving themselves.

I am praying for a good outcome for you.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:52 pm

I'll look for the video and try to post a picture. Today the pump has been near what I would call ideal position. If it were not for the bent penis, tubing around dick and reservoir I think I could live with it like this and certainly would not have bitched so much. Those loops caused considerable irritation especially when pumped up. I cannot understand how they could uncoil and not put some torsion on the tubing but things are in a MUCH better place today. Maybe they were in a torsion all along. Cheers all.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:03 am

Here are today's pictures as requested. Drew out the loop I had in each of 3 tubes from implant date through 02/17/17. Only 1 tube shown in drawing. It now follows a path with no loop in any of the tubes that I can feel. Pump is now center and lower than my balls. Balls don't go down anymore for some reason.
#50 left side view pump lower than balls 39 pumps
#52 top view unchanged 48 pumps
#53 pump now center and low. In a nice place finally.
#55 & 56 My TSA nightmare. 12 pumps. Figured out it helps my kinked dick problem. Worn underwear for 2 days and all is fine with that now.
Attachments
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG (83.98 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
IMG_0050.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG (87.66 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
Image (61).jpg
Image (61).jpg (32.05 KiB) Viewed 1908 times

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 am

Seems there is a limit on the pictures. Here are :
#53 pump now center and low. In a nice place finally.
#55 & 56 My TSA nightmare. 12 pumps. Figured out it helps my kinked dick problem. Worn underwear for 2 days and all is fine with that now. Don't know if it will cause an encapsilation problem reducing the reservoir size or not. New implant in 2 weeks so who cares at this point?
Attachments
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG (79.06 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0055.JPG (72.08 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG (101.8 KiB) Viewed 1907 times

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:18 am

This picture was take on 02/04/17. 5 1/2" dick fully pumped.
Now that the curls in the tubing are gone it measures 6 1/4"
Proves those damned wads of tubing were costing me dick all along like I said. Measurements on the side closest to the penis are engineer's scale. The one on the left side is normal inches in 16ths which y'all Continental folks will be familiar with.
'
Attachments
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG (80.07 KiB) Viewed 1908 times

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:33 am

Hey Ali! How do you hide that snake underneath your pants? Must be difficult! Has for the size, don't you think there should be retraction by now on your size? If that didn't happened it's amazing, but isn't that what everybody says? Do you think you will still be able to regain some size? It would be cool if you took before and after pics of the size!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:04 pm

I generally wear loose clothes. When wearing tight clothes I am finally in the mind set I do not give a F'k any more. I used to be self conscious of it. I have the face of a donkey but a fairly reasonable package below. I am used to people looking. Only place it has been a problem is visiting Orlando and such towns and being propositioned by gay boys. One occasion walking across a parking lot one walked up to me, grabbed my junk and asked it I wanted to go have sex. :oops: Shaking my head. Does not make me angry, just embarrassing. For the most part I never get in those situations. Only part that gets to me is when I go through the detectors and they pull me aside to feel up the bulge. Only one time years ago did I have to drop my pants to prove it. It's bullshit. Headline: Explosive dick blows up courthouse...... :roll: At home I spend considerable time as close to unclothed as I can an always wear loose light weight sport shorts or in underwear because pants are confining. Managed to satisfy my wife for 33 years. She told me last night that she is going tell Dr. Kramer he better not put another one of those "skinny AMS in again, he better us a titan". Will see. I told him I don't care as long as it's fixed. Cheers.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:08 pm

PFracture wrote:Hey Ali! It would be cool if you took before and after pics of the size!

I did take one last night now it has jumped to the 6 1/4" since the tubing did it's new act ( though still bent all to hell) with a tape to compare but it was too blurred to be of any benefit so I deleted it. We'll see what the man does in 10 more days. Cheers.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:12 pm

alibaba wrote:
PFracture wrote:Hey Ali! It would be cool if you took before and after pics of the size!

I did take one last night now it has jumped to the 6 1/4" since the tubing did it's new act ( though still bent all to hell) with a tape to compare but it was too blurred to be of any benefit so I deleted it. We'll see what the man does in 10 more days. One of these days I am going to get a good picture. In the morning my muscles look FINE! By supper everything and sags and looks like a walrus. I've been eating cherry and blueberry ice cream ( the real thing) every night to put on some weight figuring I will lose some from surgery, healing and not being in a big eating mood. Put on 8 lbs so far. Hope the fat causes no problem for the doc. Cheers man.

Return to “Implants”