New Guy with New AMS Implant - trouble with bulb

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: New Guy with New AMS Implant - trouble with bulb

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:43 am

While it's draining on it's own, I give it a hand! :lol: :lol: It's a 'penis pop', Pop. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:55 am

I'm going on 5 mths now. At first the bulb was very hard. Even after the "POP" the bulb was stiff and hard. But keep squeezing it as much as you can and it will loosen up and and get easier. You don't have to squeeze fully(wall to wall) to fill the tubes up. Little squeezes at first will do it. It just takes a little longer but then there isn't a real big hurry any more. After awhile it will soften up and become much easier. At least that is the way it has been for me. Be sure that you support hand or your fingers that you are squeezing with aren't on the deflate button. that could allow the fluid to flow back into the reservoir, not the cylinders.
Best of luck.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

Aquaduct

Postby Aquaduct » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Thanks guys. I thought it may be normal and you've given me some piece of mind.

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:38 pm

When I first started out, my bulb was also very hard to depress. After that first depression of the button, that magical "POP" will happen.

Then I used three fingers from my strongest hand with three fingers from the other hand squeezing the first set of three fingers (six fingers total)

After that, I would hold two fingers of my strongest hand over the bulb... and then two fingers from my OTHER hand over the top of my two STRONG fingers (four fingers total).

The bulb will soften up after much use and you'll be inflating like a pro!

Best of luck.
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:17 pm

LGX_Man wrote:The bulb will soften up after much use and you'll be inflating like a pro!

Very true, and worth all the effort! :D

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Aquaduct,
How are things going inflating and deflating your AMS. I hope our advice helped. It's 'hard' at first. :o Then it's easier. ;) Then it (your dick) will be really 'hard' anytime! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:06 am

[quote="

The bulb will soften up after much use and you'll be inflating like a pro!

Best of luck.[/quote]

It's the wax man.The WAX!. There was this eerie dick worship ritual going on when they were putting in your upgrades. Some of your old girl friends, admirers, Pat, that person from work that still nobody has figured out. All those candles dripping in your scrotum while the good doctor worked. Your pump is just a big glob of second hand wax right now. You'll wear it off over time and all will be good.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”